What do you expect form Savard?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

What do you expect form Savard?

After 11 games back, he has 1 goal and 2 assists with a team worst -6.  At this pace he will have 13 points for the year.  There are 48 games left in the season, what point total do you think he can reach?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: What do you expect form Savard?

I hit enter instead of tab and it will not let me edit the poll, but the last total would have been 36 pts. or more.  Unfortunately, I don't think that Savvy will ever be the same player he was prior to the Cooke hit.  If PC can move him, he should, otherwise he will be a cap buster for 6 more years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

I expect a little more than a couple cute hail Mary passes every game. Time to put Bergeron with Horton and Lucic and throw Savard on the 3rd line with Seguin. Every now and then one of his no look passes actually can connect with Seguin's speed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Getting better every game. Saw a few of those feeds land on Hortons stick last night for good shots. He'll catch fire in the next 10gs or so and id expect him to put up 20pts in 20gs at some point this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: What do you expect form Savard?:
    [QUOTE]Getting better every game. Saw a few of those feeds land on Hortons stick last night for good shots. He'll catch fire in the next 10gs or so and id expect him to put up 20pts in 20gs at some point this year.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

What he said echoed, I can see Savard picking it up every game. Took a couple shots last night (which he needs to do) and his passes were much more accurate and not as many gut wrenching turnovers as I had noticed. I still think he is getting back into it some and will pick it up over the course of the remaining season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hmm I guess some Bruins fans expect Savard to shoot for Lucic and Horton as well LoL! I sat through a ten game loosing streak last winter with faith then Boston did a 180 in the playoffs, I wanted Chiarelli too trade Thomas for a sniper this summer I was wrong cause Timmah has carried the pitiful Bruins defense and now I will have faith that Savard will get back to his point producing ways!

With Marc's 4mil cap hit I do not expect him to be a Bruin for the full length of his contract with Spooner and Colborne in the system.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Lucic and Horton are scoring goals so i would move them ie

1st line    Wheels Krejci Seguin
    2nd line    Marchand Bergy Horton
    3rd line    Lucic Savy Caron
    4th line    Rechhi/Paille (can alt. gms.) Camp. Thorn.
    Trade Ryder to NYI for 4th rd pick and the Bruins will get a fair draft pick considering where the NYI stands in the league.
    Chara Boychuk
    Sieds Kampner
    McQuaid Ferrence
    Stuart

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Savard is struggling. Hopefully its because he is coming back from a concussion because he used to be one of the best passers in the league regardless who he played with

I've noticed though he is most effective when he plays with players who can skate a little.

This is what i'd try once Marchand comesback

Horton Bergeron Lucic
    Wheeler Krejci Ryder
    Marchand Savard Paille
    Seguin Campbell Thornton

Sit Recchi

This way there is less pressure for Savard to perform, puts him with guys with some speed and he can still play on the 1st powerplay unit

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

In Response to Re: What do you expect form Savard?:
    [QUOTE]Lucic and Horton are scoring goals so i would move them ie 1st line    Wheels Krejci Seguin 2nd line    Marchand Bergy Horton 3rd line    Lucic Savy Caron 4th line    Rechhi/Paille (can alt. gms.) Camp. Thorn. Trade Ryder to NYI for 4th rd pick and the Bruins will get a fair draft pick considering where the NYI stands in the league. Chara Boychuk Sieds Kampner McQuaid Ferrence Stuart
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

Explain to me why the Isles would want Ryder?  They are out of the race.  More likely he will go to a contender, no?  I would try to move Savvy while we can, plus Ference, for a puck moving defenceman and draft picks. If this happens, watch more pucks get to the net and the goal numbers go up, especially on the PP!

1st line    Lucic Krejci Horton
    2nd line   Wheeler Bergeron Ryder
    3rd line    Marchand/Caron Seguin Recchi/Caron
    4th line    Paille/Caron Campbell Thornton

Chara/New D
    Siedenberg/Stuart
    McQuaid /Boychuk