What is the Difference between Paille and Kelly?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ceege. Show Ceege's posts

What is the Difference between Paille and Kelly?

NOTHING.....

Speed, no offense, no physical play (the elbow by Paille was actually him just getting in the way), and no defense except on the penalty kill.  Wow so glad we traded a second round pick for Kelly.  he really filled a hole that the Bruins needed.

Oh and Kaberle.....nice thought but 1 for 30???????????  if he was that good even Kelly and Paille would score on the power play. 

This team is going no where as usual. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Re: What is the Difference between Paille and Kelly?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to What is the Difference between Paille and Kelly?:
    [QUOTE]NOTHING..... Speed, no offense, no physical play (the elbow by Paille was actually him just getting in the way), and no defense except on the penalty kill.  Wow so glad we traded a second round pick for Kelly.  he really filled a hole that the Bruins needed. Oh and Kaberle.....nice thought but 1 for 30???????????  if he was that good even Kelly and Paille would score on the power play.  This team is going no where as usual. 
    Posted by Ceege[/QUOTE]
    They spell their names  differently.........shall I go on?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Face-off ability, overall game savvy and playoff experience.  Other than that, not much...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mmarzella. Show mmarzella's posts

I'll tell you what is similar with the two....

They both suck!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

About 1.1 mil in salary.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Paille is better ...faster

I would also take on my line up Caron 10 times before Kelly ...

That is probably the worst trade ever for PC

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (with myself as GM)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: What is the Difference between Paille and Kelly?:
    [QUOTE]Paille is better ...faster I would also take on my line up Caron 10 times before Kelly ... That is probably the worst trade ever for PC Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (with myself as GM)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Worse than Peverly for WHEELER?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

While I was baffled when they traded for Kelly, he is better than Paille. Paille is faster but he cannot handle the puck. Problem with Kelly is, we already have Campbell as the 4th line center. The B's needed a forward with somewhat scoring touch. Hopefully Peverley is that but Kelly is a terific 4th line center,penalty killer and good at faceoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: What is the Difference between Paille and Kelly?:
    [QUOTE]Paille is better ...faster I would also take on my line up Caron 10 times before Kelly ... That is probably the worst trade ever for PC Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (with myself as GM)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley:  When was the last time you watched Caron play?  I've seen him in-person twice the past 6 weeks and he was invisible BOTH games.  Not fast.  Not physical.  Not engaged mentally.  Please.  Spare me. 

Before he even gets here, I fear Caron's going to become the next Samsonov/Allison or whatever other inconsistent, underperformer too many B's fans have pined for over the years after they'd left town.