What team is this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: What team is this?

In Response to What team is this?:
    [QUOTE]13 goals in two games? This is the Bruins right? They weren't magically swapped with the 87 Oilers, were they? It may be safe to say their offense is finally clicking.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    The top 3 lines are all creating chances for themselves.Horton was great even though he only got the 1 assist and it looks like Savard's coming around.The Bergeron line is on fire and Seguin's starting to see important minutes.I like what I see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Not Julien's type of game but man was it entertaining. Wish I was there for that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: What team is this?:
    [QUOTE]Not Julien's type of game but man was it entertaining. Wish I was there for that one.
    Posted by jpsoxfan[/QUOTE]
    My thoughts exactly, entertaining, and a 60 minute effort.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yeah, I really thought they looked tired after the Flyers scored that 5th goal to take another lead... a little credit to the team to battle back!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Not Julien's type of game but man was it entertaining. Wish I was there for that one.
    Posted by jpsoxfan[/QUOTE]

You should have seen his face leaving the ice , PRICELESS !
    Too funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Cardiac kids" they don't put the foot on the throat like I'd like with leads but I can't complain about their effort tonight and the two comebacks this year in Pittsburgh. The don't give in when they give up sloppy goals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I do like that after their winning ways recently, the Bruins now have the fourth most points in the east, and both Tampa and the Pens are catchable just based on games in hand.

Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that they were in 8th?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

I miss a few games with the flu and an offensive juggernaut emerges from the B's locker-room.My wife says I should get sick more often,which I didn't particularly appreciate but she is a some kind of fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

1. I wonder if Neely or someone told Julien to let the guys loose abit.
    2. Maybe the players got together, and said enough is enough??.
    The last 3 games they have been playing a total different game then what we have seen this year. Hope they keep it going. Rask is coming aound to his old self. The lines are starting to click. Letthe good times roll in Boston. Go Bruins (Pats too)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I really like Marchand on the Bergeron line.  Some great chemistry there.  Bergeron has been on fire, and Savard and Seguin are improving.  Matinee games have been historically bad for the Bruins, but this may be the group to reverse that trend.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Suddenly this team is an offensive juggernaut!!
    I'm not going to pretend I understand how, but I am sure enjoying it.
       A high scoring team with 2 goalies in the top 6, in save %.
    If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.
    Bergeron is looking as good as pre-concussion, and Kampfer looks great.
    Keep it going B's!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely07708. Show Neely07708's posts

I think some of it has to do with players being where their roles destine them, 4 lines rolling is really what Boston needs to be successful.  Now that they are finally this year getting that, we are seeing a lot more especially offensively.  Just wait till that top line gets going. 

Bergy has been amazing again so far this year!  People ask for leaders on this team, seriously how can anyone not see this one!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Offence begins behind the blue line ! Subtle changes to our Denfense should not be overlooked. Adding some young blood with speed and good peripheral vision goes a long way to helping the forwards create some much need offense.

What a go Chiarelli ! Now add an experienced top 3 d-man to this roster and let's win the cup already !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]What this team learned tonight is that it can beat the Flyers at their game.   Now, once we hunker down and focus on stopping the tough forechecking forwards of the Flyers and bring them to OUR game, like that shutout in Philly, we have the confidence we can take them any given night. Can Horton find the back of the net?  It's really messed up.  This guy can't get a break, even when he's trying.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    Horton was a beast last night(regardless of being snakebit).He's driving hard to the net and creating chances for he and his linemates.If he keeps playing this way the numbers will eventually climb.

16. This post has been removed.