What the team needs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Re: What the team needs

The team is on a 119 point total pace were this a normal season. They're just going through their most compact portion of this season, where fatigue should be expected.

Sure other teams also have or have had compact schedules etc.. Most of those teams however, are not on the Bruins point total pace.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

In response to originalcallodthedom's comment:

Not another trade thread relax. The b's have the team to win it all in my eyes. Great team effort is needed by them night in and night out.  They haven't had that one game to bring them together. whether it's a donnybrook or a bad hit they need something that solidifies them. Reajoy just thinking the maple leafs would be the perfect team. 

Another fake team just like the Celtics .What don't you see ? They need players to put the puck in the net. Yes ( players ,not just one ) They will never do that .Modern day Bruins only think Defense wins games . Lets  play only on half the ice. Keep pressure on defense to hold up and maybe we can find a goal. If Pittsburg had Bruins Defense they would win Stanley cup every year. Just another fake Boston team to make boston fans fill the seats. What don't you see???

So if the Penguins played only defense they'd win the Stanley Cup? Are you stupid?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I never post on the Patriots, Red Sox or Celtics forums. You know why? Because I am absolutely clueless about football, basketball and baseball - I'd be hard pressed to know the difference between a shooting guard and a tailback. (well maybe not that bad, but you get my point)

I wish these Sox, Pats and Celtics fans that come on here to talk hockey would follow similar advice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to lambda13's comment:

They need to become emotionally engaged. I mentioned this in another thread but they need a game like the Stars game that unites them and they re-earn that bully mentality where they have their way with other teams. The fact that they have not hit that stride and have their current record is fantastic because they are capable of ripping off a ton of wins in a row.

Lol!

Laughing? I'm serious!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Not another trade thread relax. The b's have the team to win it all in my eyes. Great team effort is needed by them night in and night out.  They haven't had that one game to bring them together. whether it's a donnybrook or a bad hit they need something that solidifies them. Reajoy just thinking the maple leafs would be the perfect team. 

Another fake team just like the Celtics .What don't you see ? They need players to put the puck in the net. Yes ( players ,not just one ) They will never do that .Modern day Bruins only think Defense wins games . Lets  play only on half the ice. Keep pressure on defense to hold up and maybe we can find a goal. If Pittsburg had Bruins Defense they would win Stanley cup every year. Just another fake Boston team to make boston fans fill the seats. What don't you see???

I don't see...your point.  It's probably because I have my Cup replica from 2011...a Bruins team that was based heavily on defense-first.

Back to Fenway and Roidsville for you.

Yes . so that 2011 cup makes them favorites to win the cup this year??? They stink !!!  Maybe a few roids would help this team. Just being honest... they stink !!!! And being a fan doesn't mean i can't say it .... they stink !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes . so that 2011 cup makes them favorites to win the cup this year??? They stink !!!  Maybe a few roids would help this team. Just being honest... they stink !!!! And being a fan doesn't mean i can't say it .... they stink !!!

Oops.  I never said they were favorites.

They stink and they're a top team in the conference, right?

If you want to see a team that stinks, go review the Panthers.  The B's are good.

Back to the diamond for you.  Now, the Red Sox.  That's a team that stinks, and has stunk out the joint for years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yep, tied for 4th overall in the league. Yep, they sure do stink...

Please go back to your Sox board and let us resume talking about a real sport.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I don't see...your point.  It's probably because I have my Cup replica from 2011...a Bruins team that was based heavily on defense-first.

Back to Fenway and Roidsville for you.

Shhhhh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You are an embarassment.