What were you thinking when the game was 3-0?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

What were you thinking when the game was 3-0?

At that point, I thought with the way the Bruins were playing, they could play just about anybody. Remember the Vancouver game ? They played 60 minutes of hockey and looked like Cup champs.

So I guess. How do these guys play for the full 60 mins ? Do they need a shrink brought in ?  A full 60 min game and this team can be really good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Re: What were you thinking when the game was 3-0?

told my Ranger friends that you have the Bruins right where you want them. of course not thinking they would blow another 3-0 lead. hopefully the players have finally learned their lesson.

and i can happily say that i was at the Vancouver game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I was thinking, "with this team it is never over"...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

I initially thought, 'nice TT is on par to add one more shutout to his season's record.'  (We already got a playoff berth, so why not root for an individual record, at this point)  Not until the NYR got that second goal did I think oh no and then after that third goal....well...haha...believe it or not, I still had hope that maybe the B's could score one more.  The rest was a disaster and when CJ pulled TT, I new it was another nail in the coffin....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I was thinking, "Nice goal.  Get the game over with and put the minutes men on the first plane home."

I am not sure why people dwell so much on something that happened with a very different team in a very different situation. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

well put NAS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

I started to look at the standings and dream about first in the East. Whoops.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

"Don't let them shoot between his legs..."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I was thinking that the Rangers were too tired to grind it out, which is how they have success.  I was also thinking that the Bruins were not playing all-out, regardless of the score.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I was thinking that the Bruins would sit on the lead and not go for the jugular.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Once again I thought that Cj had directed a defensive shell. Then CJ says the players "got cute". My only thought is, if the players are playing 'cute" call a timeout and ream them out. Torts would have, and most other NHL coaches would have, but CJ just morphs into woulda, coulda, shoulda. Total lack of leaership from the bench.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I thought they knew not to quit against a desperate team, but I was wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from louispittarelli. Show louispittarelli's posts

THIS WILL DEFINITELY AFFECT THEM DURING THE PLAYOFFS. THEY HAVE GIVEN UP 2 OR MORE GOAL LEADS WITH MONTREAL, BUFFALO AND NOW THE RANGERS!!

BAD NEWS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Hell i rather have something like this happend now, than in the play off. Trying to be positive here. But i just think it comes down to them playing a full 60 min. hockey game and not letting up like the Rangers did.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

One more goal and I'm gonna watch The Event.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: What were you thinking when the game was 3-0?:
    [QUOTE]Once again I thought that Cj had directed a defensive shell. Then CJ says the players "got cute". My only thought is, if the players are playing 'cute" call a timeout and ream them out. Torts would have, and most other NHL coaches would have, but CJ just morphs into woulda, coulda, shoulda. Total lack of leaership from the bench.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Totally right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

In Response to Re: What were you thinking when the game was 3-0?:
    I started to look at the standings and dream about first in the East. Whoops.
    Posted by JezzaNuts

me too.