What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???

I'd say you're a die hard fan. 

But they're not going to win back to back games.  And Vancouver has only lost 4 in a row once this season. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???

In Response to Re: What would you say if I'd tell you that the BRUINS will win the next 2 games???:
    [QUOTE]I'd say you're a die hard fan.  But they're not going to win back to back games.  And Vancouver has only lost 4 in a row once this season. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

soups...that'll be the second time

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

Stanley ,

I hope you're right cause this is killing me I mean first game 1 , then game 2 at home on my couch in Vancouver with 20 canuck fans uuuugh that was painful. Come on boys your better than this ... Please come out on Fire this is DO or DIE!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I would say it is possible... but very little margin of error makes it unlikely.

If is DOES happen though, I will predict Bruins win the series.

GO BRUINS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Good vibes about tonight!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I think you are wrong. Prove me wrong please. Hey TT...stay in the 

E   F    F   I    N          N        E       T.