What's everyone complaining about?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

What's everyone complaining about?

The B's came out flying last night and Ward stoned them out of the gate (per usual).  A rookie defenseman gets caught facing the wrong way less than 3 minutes into the game and it's 1-0 bad guys.  B's remain on the attack with additional scoring chances as well as hit posts, but a slapshot that may or may not have been deflected by Corvo beats Tuukka.  B's get within a goal but take some bad penalties that they can't overcome.  Big deal. It's game 6.  They'll figure it out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: What's everyone complaining about?

totally agree hang...the reason the bruins have only won two of six is easy...they are not finishing their chances. it's a loooong season, the goals will come, and so will the wins. goaltending and team d has been pretty good out of the gate. these goal slumps happen multiple times throughout the year, the b's happen to be in that funk to start the season, that's all.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Spot on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Hurricanes appear to be the new Habs to the Bruins. Gotta find their kryptonite. Frustrating to watch the B's dominate, only to get stoned by Ward.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: What's everyone complaining about?:
    [QUOTE]Hurricanes appear to be the new Habs to the Bruins. Gotta find their kryptonite. Frustrating to watch the B's dominate, only to get stoned by Ward.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

Ward is that good.  Staal is that good.  Skinner is going to be.

The rest aren't really.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to What's everyone complaining about?:
    [QUOTE]The B's came out flying last night and Ward stoned them out of the gate (per usual).  A rookie defenseman gets caught facing the wrong way less than 3 minutes into the game and it's 1-0 bad guys.  B's remain on the attack with additional scoring chances as well as hit posts, but a slapshot that may or may not have been deflected by Corvo beats Tuukka.  B's get within a goal but take some bad penalties that they can't overcome.  Big deal. It's game 6.  They'll figure it out.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    They're already planning the parade route in Toronto and proclaiming Kessel to be MVP. Those things are both more likely than Boston continuing their losing ways. Talk to me in 10 games when Boston has turned it around and Ron Wilson has noticed, once again, that Phil Kessel is fat. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The Bruins will get back to their game as soon as they start playing tough and finally get hungry for that 2nd cup win. I still feel there is a problem with balance on some of the lines, but CJ also see's this and has changed up the lines. I hope Krejic comes back because the Bruins need more scoring , Caron and Pouliot better pick it up because the 3rd line is not very good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to What's everyone complaining about?:
    [QUOTE]The B's came out flying last night and Ward stoned them out of the gate (per usual).  A rookie defenseman gets caught facing the wrong way less than 3 minutes into the game and it's 1-0 bad guys.  B's remain on the attack with additional scoring chances as well as hit posts, but a slapshot that may or may not have been deflected by Corvo beats Tuukka.  B's get within a goal but take some bad penalties that they can't overcome.  Big deal. It's game 6.  They'll figure it out.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Agree with your post, but there are legitimate things to complain about from the Canes game. #1 would be Horton's terrible judgment when he got (and desrved) the 4 minute roughing call - killed our momentum. That being said, I am not worried about him or the Bruins, as you said, it's game 6.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

My complaint is the apparent lack of effort... I've seen way too many lost battles along the boards, lost races for the puck and lost battles in front of both nets. The team (with few exceptions) is playing first gear. They need to find the next gear and then keep building.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I disagree that lack of effort is the issue.  Lack of finishing, yes.  Lack of effort, no way.

Three of their four losses have been by 1 goal, and the Carolina game Tuesday night was 2-1 in the third until the B's decided to shoot themselves in the foot with bad penalties.  The only "uninspired" game I've seen was the 1-0 loss to Colorado. 

If they were getting blown out of the building then yes, I would question their effort.  But this is not the case.