What's the deal with z

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: What's the deal with z

In response to mitchco98's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to user_1278163's comment:

Chara doesn't seem focused so far tonight, giving the puck away, not moving on the power play.

I have been saying this all along speed causes Lurch to be a turnover machine no excuses long rest for you kool aid drinkers, looked like he is wearing Kodiak's, PP is awful when he is on.

Be careful alot of Lurch supporters on this forum wearing rose coloured glasses. Way overated, the Giraffe's talent level has been on a downward trend for quite a while.

Welcome Village Idiot

I guess the big man was tired after a week off. Watch the game for a change you might learn something gluebag. You would'nt know a hockey puck if it hit you in the head.

You need some new material dummy.  Did you catch another movie today Patches?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Chara doesn't seem focused so far tonight, giving the puck away, not moving on the power play.

I have been saying this all along speed causes Lurch to be a turnover machine no excuses long rest for you kool aid drinkers, looked like he is wearing Kodiak's, PP is awful when he is on.

Be careful alot of Lurch supporters on this forum wearing rose coloured glasses. Way overated, the Giraffe's talent level has been on a downward trend for quite a while.

Welcome Village Idiot

I guess the big man was tired after a week off. Watch the game for a change you might learn something gluebag. You would'nt know a hockey puck if it hit you in the head.

I watched some of the best players in the world get shutdown by z and company.  If you dont think they did the score was 3-0.  But good pts. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

which is why this thread was started. 

It's a minor observation by observant fans 

Oh you used your 17th log in to start this thread knowing Clifford gets banned as well ?

No need to answer we know how observant you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Welcome Village Idiot

Hang, do you really think the OP and Mitchco aren't one in the same? I think it just shows how badly he wanted "someone" to "support" his views on Chara. Funny stuff.

Don't worry, before this series is over we will all see what a big orange pylon looks like. More and more are noticing how hockey savvy I really am.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Chara sucks.  They should trade him for Pat Kaleta.

Nice deduction after some accurate analysis, Homer.

Idiot.  He dominated the best players in the world.  Why? Bc hes one of the best players in the world. 

Yes Shupe please get in on the fun

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

Welcome Village Idiot

You need some new material dummy.  Did you catch another movie today Patches?

Time for your Pooh PJ's you need a nap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Chara sucks.  They should trade him for Pat Kaleta.

Nice deduction after some accurate analysis, Homer.

Idiot.  He dominated the best players in the world.  Why? Bc hes one of the best players in the world. 

Yes Shupe please get in on the fun

I think we would work better on the same team.  Even though its fun going at with you over the yrs.  cheers

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

Please, guys.  He had a very, very inconsistent 1st period which is why this thread was started. He actually starts a series slow.   He does.  The 7 days off affected him and he gradually improved over the game.

Calm down. It's a minor observation by observant fans who know what he's capable of.

Relax.

GOOD NEWS FOLKS: cliff thinks Chara is playing poorly. After looking at his posts, the fact that he thinks chara is playing poorly means that Chara is playing at the highest levels possible. GOOD NEWS FOR THE BRUINS

BAD NEWS: for some reason when I put him on ignore it didn't work. I'll try again. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

On the PP in the 1st Chara really didn,t look that good. He looked puzzled coming out of the zone. Other then that he was a mammoth! One thing the B,s have to be aware of is the shift after the PP. The Pens load up their lines even 1 or 2 times with both Crosby & Malkin knowing the B,s best shut downs are on the bench specially Chara. Is this worth saving Chara for that after PP shift or putting Chara on the 2nd unit? Well the way he ran the PP in the 1st period  & the pressure the Pens brought right after, it crossed my mind. Sometimes you have to look at things with a open mind to get better. I,m sure Julien is making some adjustments as we speak not just saying we won 3-0 everything is great. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Kreji clearly said that the Pens were better in the first period , and then the Bruins settled the game into two way hockey. I'm one of those who believe that Chara has slowed down and does make uncommon mistakes, but [ there's that word again], he is still an outstanding player for the Bruins, and very tough against all these super stars. Crosby is showing his petulant side again, and Bergeron let Malkin know that he[ Malkin], should just play hockey and forget the cheap stuff. Bylsma is too good to not refocus his team for the next game. One at a time guys and enjoy Chara's contributions.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oy vey - he drove Crosby to undisciplined fits and helped shut down the two best scorers in the world. How is it possible that there's a thread talking about him being a "pylon" after the game he had last night?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Oy vey - he drove Crosby to undisciplined fits and helped shut down the two best scorers in the world. How is it possible that there's a thread talking about him being a "pylon" after the game he had last night?

Because he is. Do you actually watch the games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to red75's comment:

When you get a Hab fan like Mitchco posting about this it means his team is out, nothing better to do. Ol'Mitch will be back of course if the B's lose. Because they are winning he has been very irritable,oh well.