What's with John Stewart? Something against the Bruins.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

What's with John Stewart? Something against the Bruins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npn0dyhSyr0&feature=related

What's with this guy?

Always taking a run at the Bruins since the Cup final. He won't let up.

Someone, please give this guy a set of doilies for his tea times.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: What's with John Stewart? Something against the Bruins.

In Response to What's with John Stewart? Something against the Bruins.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npn0dyhSyr0&feature=related What's with this guy? Always taking a run at the Bruins since the Cup final. He won't let up. Someone, please give this guy a set of doilies for his tea times.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]
    Don't tell me you think that's real.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stewart knows absolutely nothing about hockey..he is a total MORON

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

You actually think that's real???

Someone from the Vancouver sub forum of the HFboards edited that together with clips from Daily Show that were actually about the political candidates

It's just a stupid hatchet job, youtube propoganda video that canuck fans are in love with, because they're bitter idiots who need to portray the Bruins as comic book villains to make themselves feel better

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: What's with John Stewart? Something against the Bruins.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to What's with John Stewart? Something against the Bruins. : Don't tell me you think that's real.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Who is this guy? I hope he doesn't think he's a comedian.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]You actually think that's real??? Someone from the Vancouver sub forum of the HFboards edited that together with clips from Daily Show that were actually about the political candidates It's just a stupid hatchet job, youtube propoganda video that bitter canuck fans are in love with, because they're idiots
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

Ahhh ha! Leave it to the Canuckleheads to snip and cut and weasel their propaganda.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's with John Stewart? Something against the Bruins. : Who is this guy? I hope he doesn't think he's a comedian.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]
    Jon Stewart is hilarious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Clearly, it's not real; first: Jon Stewart comments on politics, not sports.  Second, notice how his clothing changes.  The guy who put this together obviously cut together Stewart's best "reaction" scenes (and JS does it very well), with game tape and post-game comments. 

He did a damm fine job -- even though what he did was designed to drive Bruins fan insane, ya gotta admit it was a great job.  He even had a bunch of you guys fooled into thinking it was real.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Clearly, it's not real; first: Jon Stewart comments on politics, not sports.  Second, notice how his clothing changes.  The guy who put this together obviously cut together Stewart's best "reaction" scenes (and JS does it very well), with game tape and post-game comments.  He did a damm fine job -- even though what he did was designed to drive Bruins fan insane, ya gotta admit it was a great job.  He even had a bunch of you guys fooled into thinking it was real.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaahhhh! Haaahahaha haaaaa!  Ha Ha Hardy haaa haa haaaaaa!  Ha ha, heh...heh...ahhhhhhhhh....

It was dumb.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's with John Stewart? Something against the Bruins. : Aaaaaahhhh! Haaahahaha haaaaa!  Ha Ha Hardy haaa haa haaaaaa!  Ha ha, heh...heh...ahhhhhhhhh.... It was dumb.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    I think it shows the effort that some Canucks fans will go through in order to say "we were robbed and it still hurts". Get over it already Nucks fans. The league isn't going to overturn the decision. Bruins win! Bruins win!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I got suckered. Thought it was real for a moment. Very cleverly put together. Should have noticed something fishy cos the only sport I've ever seen talk about is baseball.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's with John Stewart? Something against the Bruins. : I think it shows the effort that some Canucks fans will go through in order to say "we were robbed and it still hurts". Get over it already Nucks fans. The league isn't going to overturn the decision. Bruins win! Bruins win!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yep ! Some even go to the length of staying on a Bruins forum for a whole year. Can you imagine the opposite, staying on a Canucks forum and enduring comments about what a classy team they have for a year ? I couldn't do it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

aw, lighten up. it was clever. had it been a tribute to the Bs or someone did this to the Canucks you would have loved it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Where was the clips of burning cars and riots. The clips did not phase on me it just some idiot trying do a Mercer report that back fired.  First Montreal, Then Philly , TB and Canucks  ============= Stanley Cup. Maybe Birtish Columbia can  seperate from Canada and give our country a better name.