Whats with your obsession with other teams fans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Whats with your obsession with other teams fans?

Vancover, Montreal, Philly, OK, forget Philly, but still, are you guys that much better than the rest of the hockey world? Remember, you all respect  Marchand! He wouldn't know a clean check if it knocked him scenseless at the Hab blueline! Oops he did it again!! How many games THIS time?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans?

In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : We dont clap when a player gets a puck in the face. Regardless of who it is! You FREAK!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

how true that is. I know this from reading the posts after Stamkos was hit during the playoffs last year. Most of you were not only expressing concern but showed respect and gave him props for getting back out on the ice. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : We dont clap when a player gets a puck in the face. Regardless of who it is! You FREAK!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Concussion denier!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

"What's with your obsession with other teams fans?"...your on a Boston site asking that question? What's your obsession?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]"What's with your obsession with other teams fans?"...your on a Boston site asking that question? What's your obsession?
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

Sorry, is this like a ladies room?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : how true that is. I know this from reading the posts after Stamkos was hit during the playoffs last year. Most of you were not only expressing concern but showed respect and gave him props for getting back out on the ice. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]
    He showed a lot of courage coming back like he did. It's also a no-brainer that you don't cheer a player bing injured.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Everyone dead on with their responses.  1.  You are on a Bruins forum complaining about their fans (hypocrit).  2.  Yes Marchand is a rat, how does it feel?  We have been dealing with decades of cheap shoting little Montreal gutless pukes (hypocrit again).

Why do we not like Mtl and Van fans?  You are hypocits, you constantly cry about the refs and complain to the league about everything, and are weasely little homers who never see anything even remotely objectively.

Philly fans are fine, they are absolute animals, but respectable because they are a hard nosed bunch of people who don't make excuses and cry about everything. 

Van and Mtl fans are like the little rat kid that goats you into a fight on the playground and then runs to taddle tail on you after, that's why we can't stand you, we have no respect for that. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : Sorry, is this like a ladies room?
    Posted by Canadien175[/QUOTE]

This makes no sense

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Van and Mtl fans are like the little rat kid that goats you into a fight on the playground and then runs to taddle tail on you after, that's why we can't stand you, we have no respect for that. 
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

You'll never goat me into a fight! Sounds like you grew up as a bit of a bully goat yourself. Go to bed, you need the sheep.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]  You'll never goat me into a fight! Sounds like you grew up as a bit of a bully goat yourself. Go to bed, you need the sheep.

I guess missing the playoffs really gets under your skin huh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone dead on with their responses.  1.  You are on a Bruins forum complaining about their fans (hypocrit).  2.  Yes Marchand is a rat, how does it feel?  We have been dealing with decades of cheap shoting little Montreal gutless pukes (hypocrit again). Why do we not like Mtl and Van fans?  You are hypocits, you constantly cry about the refs and complain to the league about everything, and are weasely little homers who never see anything even remotely objectively. Philly fans are fine, they are absolute animals, but respectable because they are a hard nosed bunch of people who don't make excuses and cry about everything.  Van and Mtl fans are like the little rat kid that goats you into a fight on the playground and then runs to taddle tail on you after, that's why we can't stand you, we have no respect for that. 

spell check if you want to be taken seriously. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : I guess missing the playoffs really gets under your skin huh?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

You trying to goat me into a fight too? It ain't over till Whitney sings!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : Someone has livestock on the mind.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

DrCC - A wee bit more work on their internal monologue is also needed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Whats with your obsession with other teams fans?:
    [QUOTE]Vancover, Montreal, Philly, OK, forget Philly, but still, are you guys that much better than the rest of the hockey world? Remember, you all respect  Marchand! He wouldn't know a clean check if it knocked him scenseless at the Hab blueline! Oops he did it again!! How many games THIS time?

Let me get this straight... your classless, dress-wearing "fans" cheered a 20 stich cut to the face... so you (and your little friends) RACE to a Bruins board to complain about us talking about it.

I don't even have to make fun of Montreal people.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : You trying to goat me into a fight too? It ain't over till Whitney sings!

How's 12th place workin' out for you? Dress too tight?

PS, when someone keeps saying "goat" instead of "goad" I have to wonder what's really on his little mind.  (BAAAAaaaa...ouch)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : How's 12th place workin' out for you? Dress too tight? PS, when someone keeps saying "goat" instead of "goad" I have to wonder what's really on his little mind.  (BAAAAaaaa...ouch)
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Sox - Case in point: "You'll never goat me into a fight! Sounds like you grew up as a bit of a bully goat yourself. Go to bed, you need the sheep."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : Sox - Case in point: "You'll never goat me into a fight! Sounds like you grew up as a bit of a bully goat yourself. Go to bed, you need the sheep."
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Montreal... where men are men and livestock is nervous.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Yo Canadien175 -- Would that be the number of years it will be before your next cup?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Habs fan complaining about Marchand? Subban is just as bad. Difference is Marchand will actually answer the bell unlike your turtle boy Subban.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

What's your obsession with losing?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : Let me get this straight... your classless, dress-wearing "fans" cheered a 20 stich cut to the face... so you (and your little friends) RACE to a Bruins board to complain about us talking about it. I don't even have to make fun of Montreal people.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Get this straight, it was a CLEARING attempt! If it was a slapshot from the point I could see your point, but it was a CLEARING attempt at the end of the period. Most fans only saw was Chara lying on the ice. The only way you would have heard louder cheering would have been if Marchand was underneath him! 
    Hockey happens, now suck it up.
    Speaking of classless fans, I'm waiting to hear from the guy with the avatar of MaxPac lying on the ice with a broken neck!
    See if he figures we're expected to offer a moment of silence for a bloody CLEARING attempt!
    Got that Mary?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : Get this straight, it was a CLEARING attempt! If it was a slapshot from the point I could see your point, but it was a CLEARING attempt at the end of the period. Most fans only saw was Chara lying on the ice. The only way you would have heard louder cheering would have been if Marchand was underneath him!  Hockey happens, now suck it up. Speaking of classless fans, I'm waiting to hear from the guy with the avatar of MaxPac lying on the ice with a broken neck! See if he figures we're expected to offer a moment of silence for a bloody CLEARING attempt! Got that Mary?

You lost.  Again.  Bad fans, bad team.  Got that Mary?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats with your obsession with other teams fans? : You lost.  Again.  Bad fans, bad team.  Got that Mary?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

we all know whom this "goat" is . GreatSeason

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]le rat kid that goats you into a fight on the playground . 

If you're not going to pay attention........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

When you live in an igloo, it is cold outside your homy!