WHEEL-PEV. ....NO COMMENTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

WHEEL-PEV. ....NO COMMENTS

WHEEL. 6GP.  3G. 3A.  6pts. +6

PEV.     6GP.   0G. 1A.  1 pt. -4

NO COMMENTS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: WHEEL-PEV. ....NO COMMENTS

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

NO COMMENTS

WHEEL 0 CUPS

PEV     1 CUP

NO COMMENTS (okay 1 comment, your a few sandwiches short of a picnic.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Talk about a good thread ...those guys with their Iphones check their messages and read this board ..well I guess Pev must have read this post in between the 1st and the 2nd...Nice goal !

Its about time !! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh great Pev scores in a 7-4 loss ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Now after 7 games played 

WHEEL 7GP. 3G. 5A.  8pts.   +6

PEV.     7GP. 1G.  1A.  2pts.  -5

DUH......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Start reporting Stanley to BDC under the "spam" complaint.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

Now after 7 games played 

WHEEL 7GP. 3G. 5A.  8pts.   +6

PEV.     7GP. 1G.  1A.  2pts.  -5

DUH......

Hummmm interesting...look like the Bruins made a bad trade...agree

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Stanley, NO CUP if Wheeler was on the team in 2011.  End of the story.  BTW what line would you place Wheeler in today's liineup minus Peverly?  Then think if he would have the same point totals as he does in Winnipeg.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Then think

Here is where your reply goes off track.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Stanley, NO CUP if Wheeler was on the team in 2011.  End of the story.  BTW what line would you place Wheeler in today's liineup minus Peverly?  Then think if he would have the same point totals as he does in Winnipeg.

I do not agree 100% with Stanley from Montreal....but we need bigger players now ...you saw what happened last night ...the Sabres treated us like sh...t....Wheeler is a big player ..not saying he would have had same stats with the B's on the 3rd line but Pev isnow minus 5 with only 2 points ....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Whats wrong Fletch ..this post had no comments just some stats...???  You dont like to see the truth ???   The Bruins made a big mistake with that trade ..that being said we also lost a BIG. Body for a smaller one ..we are starting to have too many small players and it showed last night ..Paille, Kelly, Seguin, Bergeron, Marchand, Krejci ...thats a total of 6 players that are not equiped for the kind of game thats waiting for us in Buffalo amd this will be 2 games back to back in Buffalo within the same week ....HELLO MR NEELY PLEASE WAKE UP PC ..WE HAVE TO REACT TO THE KO WE FACED LAST NIGHT....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

Whats wrong Fletch ..this post had no comments just some stats...???  You dont like to see the truth ???   The Bruins made a big mistake with that trade ..that being said we also lost a BIG. Body for a smaller one ..we are starting to have too many small players and it showed last night ..Paille, Kelly, Seguin, Bergeron, Marchand, Krejci ...thats a total of 6 players that are not equiped for the kind of game thats waiting for us in Buffalo amd this will be 2 games back to back in Buffalo within the same week ....HELLO MR NEELY PLEASE WAKE UP PC ..WE HAVE TO REACT TO THE KO WE FACED LAST NIGHT....

I think they heard you Stanley..Tardif has been reccalled from Providence and will play next game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

DEBATE IS OVER LIKE I TOLD BOOKBOY ITS UNFAIR FOR PEV AND ANYWAYS TIME WILL GIVE ME REASON ....NO MORE COMMENT ON WHEELER ANYMORE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Now that the Stanley troll has develloped multiple personalities (MILANLUCIC & BRADMARCHAND), this board may get to the point of becoming un-readable.

The ignore feature cannot come soon enough.

I still don't understand all the talk about the Wheeler / Peverly trade, because that trade NEVER HAPPENED!

It was actually Wheeler & Stuart for Peverly & a minor-leaguer, and the motivation for that trade, was to make cap-room, to bring in Thomas Kaberle, whom Chiarelli had an obvious man-crush on, for a few years.

Would the Bruins had won the cup without those trades? We will never know. But we do know they did win, with those moves, so the whole debate is rather pointless.

Will this stop the Stanley troll from making his constant rants? Of course not. He is just here because he craves attention, and has no interest in actual discussion.

I hope, for his sake, that he is just a lonely 12yo boy with no life. If he is an adult, and conducts himself the way he does, that would be very sad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

Now that the Stanley troll has develloped multiple personalities (MILANLUCIC & BRADMARCHAND), this board may get to the point of becoming un-readable.

The ignore feature cannot come soon enough.

I still don't understand all the talk about the Wheeler / Peverly trade, because that trade NEVER HAPPENED!

It was actually Wheeler & Stuart for Peverly & a minor-leaguer, and the motivation for that trade, was to make cap-room, to bring in Thomas Kaberle, whom Chiarelli had an obvious man-crush on, for a few years.

Would the Bruins had won the cup without those trades? We will never know. But we do know they did win, with those moves, so the whole debate is rather pointless.

Will this stop the Stanley troll from making his constant rants? Of course not. He is just here because he craves attention, and has no interest in actual discussion.

I hope, for his sake, that he is just a lonely 12yo boy with no life. If he is an adult, and conducts himself the way he does, that would be very sad.

:(

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

NO COMMENTS

WHEEL 0 CUPS

PEV     1 CUP

Perfectly said Kel. I am starting to wonder if Stanley is even a true Bruins fan. Didn't we go through all of this nonsense with Null ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

NO COMMENTS

WHEEL 0 CUPS

PEV     1 CUP

Perfectly said Kel. I am starting to wonder if Stanley is even a true Bruins fan. Didn't we go through all of this nonsense with Null ?

Meet me in Boston at the Garden in front of Bobby Orr's statue at 12:00(noon) on March 9th ..will be coming from Montreal for the Flyers-BRUINS game ...and you tell me if I am a BRUINS fan ...