Wheeler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird8817. Show Bird8817's posts

Wheeler

I am not a pro scout but if I was scouting this game Blake Wheeler would be crossed off my list, I am not even talking about the SH breakaway he fudged up. he is so weak....he almost got himself killed . He is horrible his decision making is really bad and the sad thing is he is hustling hard out there. I know a lot of B's fans love him especially you Stanley, but wake up watch the game replay at 12 on NESN error after error all unforced giveaway after giveaway....lets get a draft pick for this guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Wheeler

In Response to Wheeler:
    [QUOTE]I am not a pro scout but if I was scouting this game Blake Wheeler would be crossed off my list, I am not even talking about the SH breakaway he fudged up. he is so weak....he almost got himself killed . He is horrible his decision making is really bad and the sad thing is he is hustling hard out there. I know a lot of B's fans love him especially you Stanley, but wake up watch the game replay at 12 on NESN error after error all unforced giveaway after giveaway....lets get a draft pick for this guy.
    Posted by Bird8817[/QUOTE]
    Should Boston replace him with Arniel?Give credit for him getting the breakaway and a good play by the Leafs D on the backcheck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

He does not show any NHL qualities anymore.The last time I saw him play well was against Detriot in his first year. Send him down or to another team.
    Ryder.OMG, YOUR KILLING ME. Buy him out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Wheeler:
    [QUOTE]I am not a pro scout but if I was scouting this game Blake Wheeler would be crossed off my list, I am not even talking about the SH breakaway he fudged up. he is so weak....he almost got himself killed . He is horrible his decision making is really bad and the sad thing is he is hustling hard out there. I know a lot of B's fans love him especially you Stanley, but wake up watch the game replay at 12 on NESN error after error all unforced giveaway after giveaway....lets get a draft pick for this guy.
    Posted by Bird8817[/QUOTE]

He's good for 1 accomplishment per game. Once he threw that great board check early in the first period -- he was pretty much done for the night.