Where are the Trolls?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Where are the Trolls?

In Response to Where are the Trolls?:
    [QUOTE]Yeah that's what I thought!
    Posted by fordprefect[/QUOTE]
    Even the trolls couldn't find anything to say about that awesome performance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

They need to put a like button here, like on FB.  Like.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Where are the Trolls?:
    [QUOTE]They need to put a like button here, like on FB.  Like.
    Posted by fordprefect[/QUOTE]

Actually I would like to see the thumbs up or down numbers, one thing that the Herald does right on their blog.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

the trolls are all on the icemantz boards lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

as "bruin fans" they are hoping the b's collapse, so they can spew their negativity on these posts. they aren't even fair weather fans, i can't figure it out, the b's could win 10 in a row and come that 1st loss...fire everybody!!we'll hear from them soon enough...i doubt the b's will win 38 in a row...but hey you never know! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

They have all been driven back to thier respective bridges in MTL. Wait for  a Habs win and a B's loss and boom they'll be here.

I like the Troll trying to pretend to be a fan now lol. This is like 2days after his all of boston is garbage post heh.

But I agree amazing what influence a string of wins has around here. Havent heard why CJ should be fired in a while.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I thought I had put them all on ignore...it has been quiet.
    Doc

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

i think you have to say montreal s*ucks three times in the mirror and they will appear.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hey !  Question. I put that guy RMiller on ignore. Does that mean he dissapears totally from the boards ? Or would I see him start something ? I've not seen his name once since I did that.  PS. I've not used my ignore button before ( that much of a newbie ).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Hey !  Question. I put that guy RMiller on ignore. Does that mean he dissapears totally from the boards ? Or would I see him start something ? I've not seen his name once since I did that.  PS. I've not used my ignore button before ( that much of a newbie ).
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

He promised to leave at the conclusion of the WJC seems to have stuck to his word.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Thank you Hockey !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are the Trolls? : He promised to leave at the conclusion of the WJC seems to have stuck to his word.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    He goes by the moniker....Tazz2424....complete TROLL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Taz sounds too dumb to be Rmiller. Rmiller was incessant and annoying but Taz is just all over the place and makes rediculous comments. At least Rmiller had a consistent theme to his posts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are the Trolls? : He promised to leave at the conclusion of the WJC seems to have stuck to his word.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

dont give him too much credit, it seemed more that his disapperance has more to do with the habs starting to go down and the bruins goin up.

i think he was callin the bruins offense a pop gun threat or somthin,lol.
    now that habs have alot less goals for than us, he is back to bangin his head on the wall.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]Just curious....does being a "skeptical" Bruins fan (not an unreasonable position given the 3-0/3-0 collapse last spring) automatically make one a troll? I love that the Bruins are playing great now. And there are a bunch of B's that I have big love for - Bergy and Marchaund and Kampfer and Campbelll etc. But I still believe that our 'scoring wings' are to inconsistent, that our centers are to similar in style and size, and that our defense needs at least one more Top Four guy. I am a lifelong and diehard Bruins fan. And when they are playing great, as they are now, I don't really feel the need to come on here and be a cheerleader. It is when they play badly that I feel compelled to vent. If that makes me a troll then so be it. I'd rather be that than a sunshine cultist..."Blake Wheeler one of the top power forwards in the NHL". Seriously, how delusional is that?
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]

You have a kindred spirit right here, pumpsie. Your thoughts on this team are almost exactly as mine are. I don't call for CJ's head...I don't complain about wins...but I still see this team heading for a 2d round KO again unless moves are made to improve scoring from the wings and at least one more PMD. All tall orders. Interesting to see whether that marks as "trolls" or as what we are: real hardcore fans tempered by skepticism and too many years of 1-2 round KO's in the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

There here now thanks so much for inviting them back good one.