Where are you from??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Where are you from??????

I'm curious to see where Bruins fans are located (I know they are all over the world !!)
    I did attend game 4 at the Garden on June 8th. I was seated way at the top, behind the net (don't recall what section exactly) but next to me was a Bruins fan from Ottawa, we also had Bruins fans from Toronto, same row... and a Canucks fan from Quebec City (but a nice guy to watch a game with !)

I'M A BRUINS FAN FROM MONTRÉAL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Where are you from??????

I'm FROM Hyde Park.

I LIVE in Illinois.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

Barrie On

In Response to Re: Where are you from??????:
    [QUOTE]I'm FROM Hyde Park. I LIVE in Illinois.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to Where are you from??????:
    [QUOTE]I'm curious to see where Bruins fans are located (I know they are all over the world !!) I did attend game 4 at the Garden on June 8th. I was seated way at the top, behind the net (don't recall what section exactly) but next to me was a Bruins fan from Ottawa, we also had Bruins fans from Toronto, same row... and a Canucks fan from Quebec City (but a nice guy to watch a game with !) I'M A BRUINS FAN FROM MONTRÉAL
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]

Hey !  Was the guy you met at game #4 name Dan Corrigan..kind of a heavier set guy with thinning hair !! And was there a kerfuffle involving a Canucks fan who had to be rescued ?...My buddy Dan was there and said he had a great time !...Met Marco Strum in a resturant and got lot's of Bruins pics.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Here in Jasper, Alberta

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Where are you from??????:
    [QUOTE]I'm curious to see where Bruins fans are located (I know they are all over the world !!) I did attend game 4 at the Garden on June 8th. I was seated way at the top, behind the net (don't recall what section exactly) but next to me was a Bruins fan from Ottawa, we also had Bruins fans from Toronto, same row... and a Canucks fan from Quebec City (but a nice guy to watch a game with !) I'M A BRUINS FAN FROM MONTRÉAL

Kitchener Ontario,originally Niagara falls,Niagara Falls Flyers use to be junior farm team to Bruins back in late 60"s early 70"s.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I am in Milton Ontario just outside of Toronto.  My sons and I and some friends were down to Boston to see the Bruins against the Leafs in March.  It was even greater to have seen them in Boston in the year they won the Cup.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Originally from Manitoba, moved back to Canada this year (Vancouver) after about 12 years off and on in North Africa.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Originally from Montreal, I now live in Panama in Central America. 
    It's been quite a challenge to watch the B's during this past season and playoff as not too much hockey is shown here (not too much as in, nobody even knows what hockey is!!!). Luckily I found a website for which I pay $10 a month and can stream sports without lagging or broken links!

I will be back in Montreal around Christmas for a couple of weeks and I think I might try to make it out to Boston for a game.

I'm a long way from home but never far enough to miss a B's game!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

New Jersey born and raised. Been a fan since the Big Bad Bruins days.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

In Response to Re: Where are you from??????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? :

A real shame. We spoke to each other during the who game, had a real good time, and we never asked our name !!!! If this is Dan, he,' a real nice guy !
    The guy was from Ottawa area. He's single  (he was about to date a lady hoping she would be a B's fan) and I warned him about the Bear's advise... "don't date within' your division"... in fact from Montreal, I date within' my division !!!  lol  Your description of the guy i question is pretty much on the target... and he also attended game no 3 in Boston.

Yes I recall a B's fan located in the section on my left that had to be kicked out. Thank God B's fan are not all like this guy, very embarassing !

I had 2 Canucks fan seated on my left and they remained seated all game long (4-0... I can understand), and as for the Canucks fan from Quebec City, despite the 4-0 loss, I think he really had a good time with us

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Any Bruins fans from Boston ????????

If not let's move the B's to Montreal !!!! and let's kick the Habs to Quebec City

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Lotta Canadians here. I was born in Boston, moved to Toronto for about a decade, now I live in Boston again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Born in Southern Ontario...now living in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.

Bruins fan since '68.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

Born in boston, lived in the new england area til i was 17. Now live in Orange County, Ca. Man, do i take alot of flake here for being a boston fan.  unfortuntely not because of the bruins, everyone here hates the redsox,celtics and pats. one day it would be nice to be hated for being a bruins fan here!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I was born in London, England and grew up in the Jane - Finch area of Toronto.  I now live in Richmond Hill just north of the T dot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Niagara Falls On.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Foxoro MA.
    Born in New Haven

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Born in Arlington, Grew up in Attleboredom, Ma. now live in La Jolla, Ca.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Quebec city

I did attend 8 Bruins games since past 5 years, Playoffs 2011 : game 4 vs Flyers !

This season : VS San jose october 22th

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Mount Pearl, Newfoundland and Labrador.  Been a Bruins fan since 1970 and will most definitely be wearing Black and Gold when Michael Ryder brings the cup to Bonavista, NL.  I've been travelling to Beantown once a yr for numerous yrs to see them play....we are building a dynasty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Born and raised in Barrie Ontario.
    Presently live just outside Edinburgh Scotland.

BTW, the day after the Bs disposed of the Bolts in the semis I was wearing my away jersey and as I walking around Edinburgh I was pleasantly surprised to get a number of positive comments from people about the Bruins victory . At one point a guy, dressed in a (Boston) Celtics shirt, blared his horn and gave me the thumbs up as he drove by. No sh*t.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

Orginally from Montreal, now in Ottawa, Ontario

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from terribleturk. Show terribleturk's posts

Hamilton, Ontario. B's fan since the early 60's.