Where are you from??????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Re: Where are you from??????

Fun to see this post is still running
    C'mon B's fans, tell us where you from !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Born in Hamilton Ontario
    Currently living in Grimsby Ontario ( home of Kevin Bieksa ) - my daughter is good friends with Kevins cousin. Seems like plans were under way in my little town for a parade... wadda shame ;o)
    B's fan since 1970...

BBB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to Re: Where are you from??????:
    [QUOTE]God's country.
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock[/QUOTE]

You afraid someone will stock you ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Oslo, Norway!
    Thank god for ESPN America.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewinab. Show Drewinab's posts

Born in Southern Ontario, raised in Northern Ontario, live in Calgary Alberta now...Bruins fan for 45 years and counting!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

DRYDEN ONT.CANADA.BEEN A BRUINS FAN SINCE 52.MY WIFE OF 49 YRS IS ALSO A BRUINS FAN.MY SON,HIS WIFE AND GRANDCHILDREN ARE ALSO BRUINS FANS.WHEN I PLAYED HOCKEY THE CAPTAIN OF OUR TEAM CALLED ME UNCLE MILT....BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE PLAYING ON THAT TEAM!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

Seatac WA but not a bruins fan!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tackle2112. Show tackle2112's posts

this is my first post on this board and I will not let a non-bruins fan close out this great thread started by bruinsforver

I was born, raised and still living in Muenster, Germany ... am a Bruins supporter for about 25 years and will be forever.

the 100 dollar investment last october on the ESPN Player Center Ice Season/Playoff-Pass where I could watch every 2010-11 Bruins Game was close to the best decisions of my whole life

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Born in Haifax, NS and have lived north of Toronto the past 25 years....

I will hunte Shupe down on my next visit to Novy, wearing my #22 spoked B uni.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]I'm from somewhere between Parts Unknown and Deepest, Darkest Africa.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

I will announce that as sarcasm, but considering your intelligent postings I will assume you have been tainted by the dark side of boston.com posters!  Cheers

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : Portland, Maine!  Small enough city, ocean, mountains, and northern shoreline. Boston is but a couple hours away, train service.  Lastly, Canada rules the coast line during the summer! 
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Shhhhh...don't give away how great my city is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

[QUOTE]    Sault Ste Marie Ontario      Been a B's fan since 1969-70 which means I've been lucky enough to witness 3 of the 6 cups
    Posted by rainsy1[/QUOTE]

Hey Rainsy I live 30 miles east of you at Pumpkin Point...worked at the Steel Mill and moved out of the Sault when I retired....been an avid Bruins fan since 1956!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

Fife in Scotland, born and bred. Live mid way between Edinburgh and St Andrews. Bruins fan since mid '80's-. Got taken to see local team Fife Flyers play in '85 and got hooked on all things hockey and started playing (still do). Not much hockey on TV here at the time but saw some entertainment news programme about some wonder kid called 'Wayne Gretzky'. The clip showed the Oilers playing another team and I prefered them, it was the Bruins and the rest is history.

Thanks to the Bruins for winning a cup in my live time (maybe more to come!)

SB.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you from?????? : You afraid someone will stock you ?
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

Stock?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from duckeggs. Show duckeggs's posts

Halifax, NS. I am a life long Bruins fan. This cup win was soooo sweet!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dickfromeastham. Show dickfromeastham's posts

Framingham

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE] Fife in Scotland, born and bred. Live mid way between Edinburgh and St Andrews. Bruins fan since mid '80's-. Got taken to see local team Fife Flyers play in '85 and got hooked on all things hockey and started playing (still do). Not much hockey on TV here at the time but saw some entertainment news programme about some wonder kid called 'Wayne Gretzky'. The clip showed the Oilers playing another team and I prefered them, it was the Bruins and the rest is history. Thanks to the Bruins for winning a cup in my live time (maybe more to come!) SB.
    Posted by Scots-Bruin[/QUOTE]

You sir, are the reason why these threads can be so interesting.  Scottish Bruins fans, I love it.  And Edinburgh is absolutely my favorite foreign city.  What an awesome place.

Lots of Fletchers over there eh? ;)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

born in waltham, ma.  live in bouctouche, nb.  still have lots of friends and family in massachusetts and like to visit once a year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Pickering, Ontario just east of Toronto
    Became a Bruins fan in 1970, what was that players name in 1970?
    Bobby _____ something?
    And of course Phil Espo

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE] Fife in Scotland, born and bred. Live mid way between Edinburgh and St Andrews. Bruins fan since mid '80's-. Got taken to see local team Fife Flyers play in '85 and got hooked on all things hockey and started playing (still do). Not much hockey on TV here at the time but saw some entertainment news programme about some wonder kid called 'Wayne Gretzky'. The clip showed the Oilers playing another team and I prefered them, it was the Bruins and the rest is history. Thanks to the Bruins for winning a cup in my live time (maybe more to come!) SB.
    Posted by Scots-Bruin[/QUOTE]

My Dad was born and raised in Scotland in Fife County (Cowdenbeath).  He was a Bruins fan even before he came to Canada and he was the reason I became a Bruins fan.  It didn't hurt that Bobby Orr was playing for the Bruins back in 1970-1971 when I started to watch hockey.  I was actually born in Scotland too (Dunfermline) but I have lived in Canada since I was 4 months old.  My Dad passed away in 1995.  I was definitely thinking of him when the Bruins were finally able to bring home the Cup after 39 years.  Anyway it is good to know there are Bruin fans in Scotland cheering them on.  Cheers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Born in Waltham, raised in Maynard, MA and Rochester, NH. Moved to to Grand Rapids, MI in '98.

Been a Bruins fan since the 60's.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pictureguy. Show Pictureguy's posts

From Keewatin (Kenora), Ontario

Grandfather and father were Canadiens fans.  When I was an ankle biter, I'd bet my grandfather every Saturday night (Hockey Night in Canada) a quarter on the game.  He always bet for the Canadiens, so I bet against them, and I liked the color black, and Orr was the man back then...hence, a life long B's fan.
    Do a lot of traveling for work so I try to see them if they are playing where I'm at.  Seen NHL games in 25 cities...18 of those cities involving the Bruins.

Live in Welland, Ontario now.