Where can I watch the game Thursday Night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

Where can I watch the game Thursday Night

Hello all,

I live in Vancouver and would love to watch the game and the Banner being raised in the Garden can anyone help me out ...... I was at the Canucks game Saturday Night against the Oilers and wearing my Bruins Stanley Cup Champions Locker Room hat ... let me tell you I wasnt the most favorite guy .....

Go Bruins Stanley Cup Repeat 2012

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Re: Where can I watch the game Thursday Night

NHL Centre Ice should be FREE for the first couple of games. I know BELL has it free, and in HD (guesses are it will be the NESN feed). It will start at 7, and I know NESN starts at 6 so I don't know when the ceremonies will start - I am guessing 7. Check your local cable company to see if you have NHL Centre Ice free for a while.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Where can I watch the game Thursday Night:
    [QUOTE]NHL Centre Ice should be FREE for the first couple of games. I know BELL has it free, and in HD (guesses are it will be the NESN feed). It will start at 7, and I know NESN starts at 6 so I don't know when the ceremonies will start - I am guessing 7. Check your local cable company to see if you have NHL Centre Ice free for a while.
    Posted by ErnestoGiove[/QUOTE]

Thanks !  didn;t know this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3673778. Show user_3673778's posts

for 159.00 you can get nhl.com and see almost all of the boston games.
    some games blacked out when they play canadian teams but those games are usually on cbc-tsn or sports net.
    this is in hd. great picture.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Im guessing CBC, RDS or TSN in Canada.  Versus is showing the game for sure, and like someone mentioned, Center Ice is free for like the first week or so.  Should be pretty easy to find this game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from terribleturk. Show terribleturk's posts

[QUOTE]Im guessing CBC, RDS or TSN in Canada.  Versus is showing the game for sure, and like someone mentioned, Center Ice is free for like the first week or so.  Should be pretty easy to find this game.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE
    TSN in Canada. Cant wait.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Im guessing CBC, RDS or TSN in Canada.  Versus is showing the game for sure, and like someone mentioned, Center Ice is free for like the first week or so.  Should be pretty easy to find this game.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

If Versus is showing the game does NESN have the rights also ?
    or will the Mass. posters on here be all peed come Thursday ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

I live in Mass and have comcast cable which has Versus, so the only thing I miss is Jack calling the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No NESN, just Versus.  I hate the way they do that:  The home coverage should ALWAYS be allowed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]No NESN, just Versus.  I hate the way they do that:  The home coverage should ALWAYS be allowed.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]
    I totally agree with this statement. Nesn is the one that follows & covers the team all season, why shouldn't they have the rights for it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

if i'm not mistaken, center ice DIDN'T show the games that were televised nationally (VS, NHL net, NBC) last season. so i'm not sure how it will shake out this season. BTW... center ice runs free until oct 23(first 8 games), then the next 2 games vs. the habs will be on nhl-us. can someone confirm/deny availability of games on center ice, if also being shown on national network?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yes, games get "blacked out" when there is National coverage, so if Versus is carrying the game, Center Ice will have it blacked out for us in the US.  Im not sure how it works in Canada though.

And the same for games on NHL network:  I never get to see their coverage because another station carries the games, so theyre blacked out on NHL Network too.  Sometimes the re-runs are blacked out, which makes me irate.  Its so stupid the way they have these deals set up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

according to my schedule the game will be broadcast on NBC

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

badhab...it's VS channel in my area (adirondacks). maybe it's listed NBC, because they own/partner with VS now? either way, this would mean the game will not be shown on center ice i believe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

Thanks for all your help , checked my cable guide for Thursday and every hockey channnel isn't playing it ..... F%$#ING CBC is play Montreal - Toronto ..... Brutal !!!! I will check Center Ice .. Or maybe I can watch it online..