White Jerseys @ home??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

White Jerseys @ home??

Any idea why the Bruins wore white at home???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: White Jerseys @ home??

Leafs wore their third jersey...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

I always liked the home whites, but teams find the dark jerseys sell better so that's why they wear them at home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Back a generation or two it was customary for home teams to wear white...B's continue this custom. Plus, what Tom said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

In response to TomOBrien's comment:

Leafs wore their third jersey...

I didn't realize that was a 3rd jersey, looks the same as the regular blue jersey to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I hate the dark jersey at home routine.  Every single game (with limited exceptions) you go to in Boston is black vs. white.

White is classy.  Let the B's wear the whites in front of their fans.  Have the opposition wearing black, or blue or red or whatever.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Home team should wear the jersey they prefer and the visiting team should have to accommodate. I liked seeing the whites at home but dislike that the NHL apparently dictated that TO wear their 3rd jersey (which looks pretty much like their home sweater).

For a bunch of the teams the dark sweater does look better IMO but the B's white sweater is amongst the very best uni in the NHL.