Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs?

Bish did mention goalie Khudobin .

who else ?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs?

Whit field,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

you have to think Caron is one of the ten....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Kampfer, Caron, Sauve, Hamill, Bartkowski, Khubodin, Valabik, Whitfield, Arniel, Penner.

Just guessing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]Kampfer, Caron, Sauve, Hamill, Bartkowski, Khubodin, Valabik, Whitfield, Arniel, Penner. Just guessing.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Kampfer got hurt this weekend and is out 2weeks with knee injury.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

see more info from Kalman. Seems like the Globe is skleeping on the wheel while Bish and Kalman are reporting on the conference call .
    KDP or Fluto will get it soon.

http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2011/04/11/khudobin-around-10-others-to-stick-around-for-bruins-depth/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs? : Kampfer got hurt this weekend and is out 2weeks with knee injury.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Damn.  Thanks for the update.

Do you think they still might call him up as one of the 10 though?  Two weeks might just be one series and, God willing, this team should be playing for much longer...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Penner is no longer with the organization. Kampfer may well be in the 10 if the Bruins are hoping to go deeper than two weeks.

F: Hamill, Arniel, Sauve, Whitfield, Caron, Reich (outside shot it's MacDermid or MacDonald rather than Reich)
    G: Khudobin
    D: Kampfer, Bartkowski, Cohen.

The only guy on that list without even one game of NHL experience is Max Sauve.  Whitfield and Reich top the games played, but we know Caron, Hamill's had three games, Arniel's had one, Khodobin had 4 in Minny, Bart had a couple, Kampfer was basically on conditioning assignment, and Cohen saw time in Colorado.  In other words, I think this list is conservative enough to be accurate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and more updates:

Valabik was hurt a couple weeks ago and didn't play the rest of the season. Not sure how he's doing now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Reports say Valabik as atrophied talent centres and may be out indefinately.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It looks like Bodnardchuk might round out the D according to Chia (who I meant when I wrote Penner...)  I think he will be in before Reich, but they may have room for both. 

I wish they had Max Sauve play in yesterday's game against New Jersey, mainly just for my own interest...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]Kampfer, Caron, Sauve, Hamill, Bartkowski, Khubodin, Valabik, Whitfield, Arniel, Penner. Just guessing.

Whitfield has been out all season, they're not just gonna throw him into the NHL after that.

Caron, Kampfer, Khudobin, Bartkowski, Arniel, Sauve, Hamill, Valabik, Bodnarchuk, Alexandrov, perhaps one of Spooner/Knight in place of Yury? (Assuming that's allowed on their tryout agreements)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]  I wish they had Max Sauve play in yesterday's game against New Jersey, mainly just for my own interest... Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Yah curious why he and Hamill didn't play yesterday perhaps they might have if the Devils game was at night becuse they both played Sat. night for the baby Bs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs? : Whitfield has been out all season, they're not just gonna throw him into the NHL after that. Caron, Kampfer, Khudobin, Bartkowski, Arniel, Sauve, Hamill, Valabik, Bodnarchuk, Alexandrov, perhaps one of Spooner/Knight in place of Yury? (Assuming that's allowed on their tryout agreements)
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

I bet Whitfield is one of the ten selected.  It's not like they're throwing him in there so much as adding him to the deep depth roster for the playoffs.  With Chia and Claude both having a preference for veteran depth, and Whitfield's experience playing in this same situation last year, I bet he is one of the ten.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs? : Yah curious why he and Hamill didn't play yesterday perhaps they might have if the Devils game was at night becuse they both played Sat. night for the baby Bs.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're probably right.  I guess I'd rather have Sauve skip the meaningless AHL so he can play in the meaningless NHL game...

Not saying there is some grand strategic reason for that either, just my personal preference.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If Whitfield is one of them then I give up on CJ. The guy has barely played all year and has less skill than Thornton....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]If Whitfield is one of them then I give up on CJ. The guy has barely played all year and has less skill than Thornton....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

8 out of 10 of these guys won't play at all.  Since Whitfield actually played last year and has experience there, I think they'll take him.  I'm not much of a Whitfield fan (is there such a thing?), but I don't think it's a big deal if they take him along as one of the ten.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Umm, wouldn't you be giving up on Charelli then?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs? : 8 out of 10 of these guys won't play at all.  Since Whitfield actually played last year and has experience there, I think they'll take him.  I'm not much of a Whitfield fan (is there such a thing?), but I don't think it's a big deal if they take him along as one of the ten.

I know but I think I a still suffering from post-traumatic Whitfield syndrome from last year. The likelyhood of him suiting up is small but even a chance that he might makes my head hurt...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Out of all those guys I'd be most intrigued to see Alexandrov. Maybe w/Kampfer unavailable he could see some time...but it's probably not a good sign if he does (it would mean injury to one of the starters.)

I have high hopes for the Russian.

Caron might be a good choice for some minutes, or dare I even say it--Hammill.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Out of all those guys I'd be most intrigued to see Alexandrov. Maybe w/Kampfer unavailable he could see some time...but it's probably not a good sign if he does (it would mean injury to one of the starters.) I have high hopes for the Russian. Caron might be a good choice for some minutes, or dare I even say it--Hammill.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]
    I thought Alexandrov had good puckhandling skills if nothing else.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]If Whitfield is one of them then I give up on CJ. The guy has barely played all year and has less skill than Thornton....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Not a fan of Whitfield under the clod system, and def not last year in playoffs.

He has played 45 games, is 3rd in goals scored in Prov has best pointspergame in top scorers in Prov, led team in PP goals and SH goals.

He has far more talent than Thorn in everything but fighting.

His playoff time last year was to just play to be not scored against, hard to do with Thorn anchoring your line in the playoffs.  He has the talent to play, but under clod and on 4th with Thorn he does not bring near enough, but exactly what clod wants.

Sauve, Knight, Spooner, Arniel bring a little more excitement, no way they play for clod.

Like others if injuries happen, I would like to see Alexy, playing D.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs? : Yeah, you're probably right.  I guess I'd rather have Sauve skip the meaningless AHL so he can play in the meaningless NHL game... Not saying there is some grand strategic reason for that either, just my personal preference. Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Makes more sense especially with Spooner n Knight taking up more ice time. Sometimes someone's logic is not logical but the other side of the Illogic went to Harvard so there you have it I guess.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

IIn Response to Re: Who are the 10 players from Prov. called up for Bruin playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]You give Julien the option of using Whitfield, he will use Whitfield.  Before the other 9.  PC, this is on you.  Don't give him the option.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]
    If nothing else,Whitfield will work in practice as if he's in a playoff game.Having some players with intensity in practice could be a good thing.Hey,I'm reaching here.