WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Re: WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE

It won't matter when the B's win the cup this year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

What was funny last game was when he got an interference penalty that sent the much bigger Malone flying to the ice in a heap in the corner.

When called, I said no way Kab did that, then we all seen the replay of the phantom smash, what a joke.

I'll take his 2 assists and finally 1 on the PP, we still need him to be better.

Other D that need to be better.
    Boyc on for 7 of 9 goals 5 of them TB's.
    Ference on for 6 of 9, 4 of them TB's and especially his watching his man St.Louis shoot the puck unimpeded into the open net, with Rec beside him.

Krej was on for 6, 4 were B's goals.
    Hort was on for 5, 4 were B's goals.
    Seid and Kab were on for 2 goals, both B's in third and one was the PP.

I was not begging for Kab to come, but I am now begging for him to play above his capabilities.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

He is SOFT.

He is NOT A BRUIN.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I didn't want him based on the rep from all of you Ontario folks.

Then we got him and I was blown away, this guy has MEGA talent.
    I thought it was just because he was on the Leafs he didn't shine.

And now...  most of that MEGA talent gets left in the locker room.  If he would only bring it, he could be a force.

Instead, you got a pretty run of the mill **at best** 2 pairing puck moving defenseman.

Make no mistake he has tons of talent
    also
    Make no mistake he doesn't bring it.

Done a full 360 on this (no, not 180), 360.  hate. love. back to hate.  Far and away my biggest disappointment of the trades this year.

the one silver lining in the black cloud of losing game 7, no cup finals, no Kaberle resign, at least we get to keep the round 2 pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

How dumb is a conditional pick for a 30-something year old defenseman? That trade is already too costly....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE:
    [QUOTE]How dumb is a conditional pick for a 30-something year old defenseman? That trade is already too costly....
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

OK.  True that.

And imagine yourself across the bargaining table from Burkie who's saying to you;
    c'mon, you got the deal of the century if not the most lopsided deal in hockey history with seguin knight and #9 this year for I play when I feel like it Kessel.
    c'mon, cut me some slack on this one.
    weak draft.
    #30 is nothing.
    Colborne who maybe is and probably isn't.

This guy has skills with capital SKILLs and he can get you there.

And it was true.

Kaberle does have the skills.

Who knew he would continue not to use them on a winning team rather than a losing one?

It's way too easy to say he was a dud in hindsight.

And to be honest, had I watched him as much as the Ontario people did, I would have WANTED him.

NOT by the stats, but by the skills I saw.

He has them.

Incredible to me, just incredible, that an elite athlete doesn't take that one extra step.

And TK doesn't.

Game 7 or game 77, same thing.

It is mind boggling.

Elite athletes don't behave this way.

I will throw this at you.  Hear of a guy named Nash?

People are nuts over him.  No way they let him go, but if they did wouldn't you be elated to get him?

And what if he turned out to be a dud?

Hey, another example.  Hear of a guy named Kovalchuk?  He didn't turn out so good either.

And yes, Kaberle does have that kind of skill, he really does.  Watch close and you'll see.

Problem is, that talent gets left at home in the closet when he goes to work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

In Response to Re: WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE:
    [QUOTE]When you have a d-man on the PP who will not shoot in any situation then i think he shouldn't be on the PP.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

I agree. I say swap places with Chara; put Kaberle in front of the net and let Chara take shots.... One more thing, Thomas should've been replaced after goal #4 with Rask.  We have no idea what Rask could do for the team, because Homar sometimes seems afraid to win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dummazz16. Show dummazz16's posts

We all now know why the Leafs have been losers for the past decade

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

The power play isn't the case of just one player. It's so awful to see them play. The 5 players seem completely lost on the ice. Maybe the problem is that team is too defensively oriented by the training staff. Gradually they lost their scoring touch.

It's a normal phenomenon in a system or the individual effort is not rewarded. "The Bruins would already be eliminated without Seguin. Game one, 1G. 1A. Game two, 2G. 2A. in one period. Reward == /> Game 6,  TOI = 10 min., zero minutes on the power play. " The only thing that matters for them is the confidence of their coach. And his sacrosanct defense system.

For Julien, SYSTEM first. Maybe he's right. we'll see.

Oh I forgot, Recchi,  TOI = 15min.  P.P. = 2m.56, shots = 0,
    Speed ​​= 5mph.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to WHO ARE THE MORONS HERE THAT HAD BEEN BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS TO GET KABERLE : Word of advice "genius": If you're going to call people "idiots", it's probably not a great idea to reveal that you have the grammar skills of a 4-year old. Or to call yourself "genius." As for Kaberle, the vast majority of people on this forum never "begged" for Kaberle, and were essentially resigned to the fact that he was a decent option and risk for the Bruins to try given what Chiarelli had to deal and what was available and what the market was. He's been sub-par, but is hardly the only thing wrong with the Bruins as they stand ONE WIN AWAY FROM THE STANLEY CUP FINALS. Which, btw, indicates that getting Kaberle was not the idiotic move you seem to imply it was. And seriously, dude...learn your contractions, OK?  It's (as in "it is") embarrassing.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Thanks TTBI, saved me alot of keyboard time.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I will say, as bad as Kaberle has been, citing the cost to me, does not ring true.  Particularly people point to the superstud Joe Colbourne as overspending.  As excited as I was about this guys potential, he was on pace for something like 26 points when we traded him.  Late first round draft picks are not exactly a bust when you get Mark Stuart and players like him.  So IMO did we give up some valuable chips sure.  Did we give up any Blue chips, I don't think so.

Was it a bad trade, sure we didn't get what we were hoping to get, was it epically bad, not at all.