Who are you cheering for tonight? Tor vs Mon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Who are you cheering for tonight? Tor vs Mon

just curious.  Explain your reasoning if you want, I'd just like to know numbers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Who are you cheering for tonight? Tor vs Mon

Its not win win either way so doesnt matter, but id say the leafs win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

i'm cheering for a regulation win first and foremost, and then for no other reason but hatred, i'll cheer for the leafs.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Who are you cheering for tonight? Tor vs Mon:
    [QUOTE]i'm cheering for a regulation win first and foremost, and then for no other reason but hatred, i'll cheer for the leafs.
    Posted by Seabasshole[/QUOTE]

So freakin true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

better for the leafs to win so the bruins can keep that little breathing room  they have for 1st  in the div,

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Leafs all the way.
    I can never cheer for the Habs to win. Even last season I just could not do it. I would just not watch.
    Tonight not the same.
    I bet Kessel comes out of his drought.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

this is not a Win Win situation ....hummm I cant cheer for the habs ....but it wil be less painfull if they win ....as long as its not a win in OT os SO ...please avoid the 3 pts game ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Regulation win for the Leafs...gotta keep the Habs in our rearview mirror and hopefully add a couple of points tomorrow!  Go Leafs Go, can't belive I just said that!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I hate to say this but I have to go for the Habs - Boston will have two games in hand after tonight so I'm confident we can maintain our lead, whereas a win by TO moves them out of the bottom five, and if we are looking at trading that pick it has more value as a lottery pick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I would root against my own mother for that draft pick.

I root for anyone and everyone against the Leafs for that pick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

If only both teams could get no points but considering the Habs are much closer to the Bruins in the standings than the, what are they, 27th place Leafs, I'll be watching and hoping both clubs hammer each other with the Leafs emerging with the win in regulation. 

They play well in Montreal and with the likes of big, aggressive rookie D Keith Aulie, Schenn, Mike Brown, Phaneuf and call-up Rosehill, they may employ the same physical tactic used by the Bruins earlier this week.  I loathe the Canadiens so cheering for them is out of the question.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Leafs in regulation please... can't stand that Montreal is so close in the standings. The first round pick will get better after we beat them and better still as they sell off more assets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]If only both teams could get no points but considering the Habs are much closer to the Bruins in the standings than the, what are they, 27th place Leafs, I'll be watching and hoping both clubs hammer each other with the Leafs emerging with the win in regulation.  They play well in Montreal and with the likes of big, aggressive rookie D Keith Aulie, Schenn, Mike Brown, Phaneuf and call-up Rosehill, they may employ the same physical tactic used by the Bruins earlier this week.  I loathe the Canadiens so cheering for them is out of the question.
    Posted by RichmondHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    I miss the days of hoping they would tie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not rooting for the Habs, but I am rooting for the team that is playing against the Leafs.

That's about as close as I ever want to get.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not rooting for the Habs, but I am rooting for the team that is playing against the Leafs. That's about as close as I ever want to get.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Well played.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Not Cheering for either.  Hoping for a nasty game with suspension to follow and a regulation win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

Leafs. As a Bruins fan that lived in Montreal for a long time, I can never pull for the Habs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Go Leafs!  or at least in this game

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]If only both teams could get no points but considering the Habs are much closer to the Bruins in the standings than the, what are they, 27th place Leafs, I'll be watching and hoping both clubs hammer each other with the Leafs emerging with the win in regulation.  I loathe the Canadiens so cheering for them is out of the question.
    Posted by RichmondHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better.  I hate Montreal and we need to win the division.  I hope the Leafs beat the Habs silly and the resulting suspensions leave the Leafs with the second worst record at the close of the season.  Regarding the pick, seriously, is there a difference between 4th, 5th, and 6th - much more important to win the division.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

True, but another strong victory by the Wings will tell you all you want to know about how close the B's are to contending for the Cup and if it's another sound beating, the Leaf pick becomes more important.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are you cheering for tonight? Tor vs Mon : Couldn't have said it better.  I hate Montreal and we need to win the division.  I hope the Leafs beat the Habs silly and the resulting suspensions leave the Leafs with the second worst record at the close of the season.  Regarding the pick, seriously, is there a difference between 4th, 5th, and 6th - much more important to win the division.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

The difference is that the 4th or 5th still have a shot at becoming first overall due to the lottery which increases the potential return for the Bruins and increases the pick's trade value as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Think about it -- this past week

Loss to Devils at home
    Loss to B's on road
    Back home again -- Loss to Islanders
    Potential loss to Leafs at home tonight -- Visions of overturned/burning vehicles just outside Bell Centre. Doesn't look good -- Leafs down 2-0 after 2. Oh well -- we can always dream.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Sorry guy but http://didthemapleleafswin.com/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So the Habs are beating the Leafs and I'm enjoying it, I can just feel that lottery pick coming our way.

So I feel a little dirty.  I'm going to take a hot shower and see if I can clean it off.  maybe go down the basement and turn up the temp on the hot water heater some.