CJ is definetly not my fav. coach but who can replace him. Where is this Jarvis PP that once ruled in MTL..

I finally got another chance to watch Bruins game. At the moment this is the Bruins weakness speed. We have size but the Bruins need to take to a higher level. Boston needs a Samsonov type player. I was impress with Kampfner pinching and moving up with forwards. Chara played a good game. McQuaid went down yes a cheap shot but still no goal in a 5 min. PP sad. Lucic got knock down by Carcillo and he just got up brush the snow off, That is not the Lucic i am use to seeing. Although the 1st and 4th line line is playing great. CJ must fix the 2nd and 3rd line ( a trade is needed i would go and try for Grabvoski ( when i watch the leafs play he will move the puck up quickly and same goes with  Samsonov these two can put the puck in the net better then Wheels we have enough big players). One simple trade can change a team especially in the divisional gms.Our d is still weak in their own zone we can deal with a elite d man at deadline.

2nd line Seguin Savard Ryder
3rd line Samsonov/Grabvoski Bergy Rechhi