Who can the Bruins use out of this list: Trade deadline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: Who can the Bruins use out of this list: Trade deadline

Weis, and maybe Setogouchi would be ok.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Jason Arnott (NJ) Maybe, Depends on Savvy's condition. Would be a big improvement as a 3rd line center.

Devin Setoguchi (SJ) If move wheeler he would be good replacement.

Mike Fisher (OTT) Same as Arnott

Tim Connolly (BUF)

Sergei Gonchar (OTT) NO!

Chris Phillips (OTT)
    Robyn Regehr (CAL) I have the same thing to say about these 2. Would be perfect shutdown pairing for Chara I'd really like to add 1 of them.

Bryan McCabe (FLA) Nope

Stephen Weiss (FLA) Nope

Tomas Vokoun (FLA) Why?

Cory Stillman (FLA)

Drew Stafford (BUF) Always kills the B's addition by subrtraction? Lol.

Tomas Kaberle (TOR) If the price is right Ryder+2nd/3rd?

Francois Beauchemin (TOR)
    JS Giguere (TOR) Why?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I wouldn't give up allot for any of them that is for sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Stafford or Fisher would be nice

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Cory Stillman

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Most of the guys on this list are terribly expensive, which is the first problem.

I wouldn't want to give up that much for any of them.

I guess Setaguchi and Fischer are the most attractive to me...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Connolly? We don't need another fragile forward. No thanks, talented but he's not gonna last long enough to push anything over the top. http://tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=1896&hubname=nhl-sabres

In Response to Re: Who can the Bruins use out of this list: Trade deadline:
    [QUOTE]Jason Arnott (NJ) Maybe, Depends on Savvy's condition. Would be a big improvement as a 3rd line center. Devin Setoguchi (SJ) If move wheeler he would be good replacement. Mike Fisher (OTT) Same as Arnott Tim Connolly (BUF) Sergei Gonchar (OTT) NO! Chris Phillips (OTT) Robyn Regehr (CAL) I have the same thing to say about these 2. Would be perfect shutdown pairing for Chara I'd really like to add 1 of them. Bryan McCabe (FLA) Nope Stephen Weiss (FLA) Nope Tomas Vokoun (FLA) Why? Cory Stillman (FLA) Drew Stafford (BUF) Always kills the B's addition by subrtraction? Lol. Tomas Kaberle (TOR) If the price is right Ryder+2nd/3rd? Francois Beauchemin (TOR) JS Giguere (TOR) Why?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

So this is the exciting part of the year where everyone throws in an idea of who we will add to win the cup or make us better. Fact is, PC is a "smart" GM and the guys around him know.

On paper, adding Tomas Kaberle would be a big addition. We've had trouble getting the puck out of our zone, but when we do we get chances. Why will we get him? Because Burke will lose him this summer with nothing to show for him. Why we won't? Burke can't make Toronto worse - to make Boston's pick better. Mark my word, Kaberle will be a Bruin by July 2. He's a UFA, would love to come to Boston, east coast, contender, play with Chara and excel under Julien. In a month, you might see Wheeler, Ryder and Hamill for Kaberle. 

What we really need - and management hopes it comes from internal growth, is that sniper who we can depend upon to score timely goals. We just don't have one. We have a bunch of good scorers who pitch in from time to time, but get cold and hot as the year rolls on. Used to be Neely, they tried Stevens, Tocchet, Kristich, Guerin, Murray, Samsonov, Kessel - and now it's Horton. At the beginning of the year, he was on pace for 40+ goals, now he should finish around 30. Once he starts scoring, they'll start going in. But still, we can't trhow him out there and expect something to happen. Problem is - there are no snipers to get. True snipers. Not Tnaguay or Arnott - snipers. Nice feed from Krejci who roofs it from anywhere.

No more B type players as they won't add anything. We have depth and now we need precision.

Regarding Savard, if I was PC I would tell him to stay home and we can talk in March. I think the Engelland? hit (Penguin) rattled him and he didn't say anything and the next bump cost him. He's trying too hard IMO. Julien should do what he did for Bergie, plant Savard on the third line with Seguin. Coach Seguin and make Savvy work his way back up. 

Bruins will make the playoffs and get to the EC Finals. Don't see them just yet making it to finals or winning the cup. Julien has them on a tight leash. I am really hoping for a Philly/Boston EC Final, right after we sweep Subban and Price.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Wrong question. Who could replace Savard is the first question that needs to be answered. Also to be considered, if Savard could return in 2 weeks, like Kreji did,Why do anything? Plus, where is the money? After a number of Changes caused by injuries, lack of impact, whatever, this team is beginning to play with "chemistry" and consistency. Adding Wheeler and Paille to Campbell makes a solid 4th line; Bergie's line is solid; Kreji with Lucic and Seguin are beginning to jell; the only problem to fix is a fill-in for Savard

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

Ernesto - great points, i agree with almost all of it...Kaberle will be a Bruin by the trade deadline or free agency, im sure he would like nothing more but to stick it to the Leafs 6 times a yr, However Ryder will not be a part of the trade IMO, he has been good this yr and has always performed in the playoffs. and i dont think the Leafs have much use for him

id think our first and Paille would be more then enough for a potential rental, but i would be willing to give alittle more to get it done

Caron, Suave, Colborne, Spooner, and Knight are all off the table though