Who do you want to win tonight? (April 25)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Who do you want to win tonight? (April 25)

I did not start this thread as to whom the Bruins can play next round.  They're not finished and could care less whom advances between Tampa-Pittsburgh-Philly - Buffalo.

I prefer Tampa winning tonight .  Might be able to catch a Lightning game as got family/friends in common with Simon Gagne . 

Out West I really want the Kings to beat the Sharks therefore tonight first step to tie the series for a game7.  Also Joe Thorton peed me off with his comments that the Bruins get preferred treatment by league.  Karma ?

What about you ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: Who do you want to win tonight? (March 25)

MARCH 25  YEA MAN  BACK TO THE FUTURE 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

My correct predictions in the East will more than likely end on Tuesday.  I am beginning to think Tampa has found a way.  I think LA still has something left to give.   BsLegion, I totally agree with the Thornton brain cramp comment as being a Shupe bad karma thing.  Vancouver will finish off Chicago btw.  I still feel Buffalo can win the series against Philly.  No predictions on the Bs... very bad karma.  Ha. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you want to win tonight? (March 25):
    [QUOTE]MARCH 25  YEA MAN  BACK TO THE FUTURE 
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

LOL thanks man .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: NOW Who do you want to win tonight? (April 25)

In Response to Re: Who do you want to win tonight? (March 25):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who do you want to win tonight? (March 25) : LOL thanks man .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

BSLegion - you can edit that you know, and then show him you really can go back to the future.  Click edit post and change the headline.  Notice I did it on this post

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Who do you want to win tonight? (April 25)

Pittsburgh has played really well on the road this playoffs like another team I know. Question is will Stamkos n Gagne show tonight ? The other stars for Tampa have been consistent but not these two. I say the Lightning extend the series then Pittsburgh wins game 7 at home.

Crosby makes his Willis Reed entrance in game 7 with Mario crying in his suite as the camera pans over....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I want to see TB and L.A. win. I really enjoy watching the Kings play (even without Kopitar who I thought would doom them). They've made it a series. As for TB, I despise them less that Pitt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

KINGS...BEACHBOY THORTON..TO MUCH SUN ON YOUr DONKEY  HEAD ... TAMPA...COOKE>>YOUR ONE PEICE OF CAKE  .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

I still like Pitt. to beat Tampa (I don't "like" Pitt....actually despise the team and don't want Matt Cooke to get an oppty. to play ANY playoff hockey), but I think they'll find a way.

I think Buff. had their chance against Philly and will get smoked in Game 7 for not finishing them off at home. Too bad....I hate Philly, too.

I don't think LA will come back and beat SJ...Jumbo's comments were annoying but I don't hate him...still wish he was a Bruin.

I'd be REAL nervous as a Vancouver fan right now. They have to start Luongo in Game 7 and he's been looking pretty shaky. Hawks have swagger, a mental edge and will be playing looser than the 'Nucks. Lotta pressure on them and you know the Hawks are thinking Flyers '10 v. Bruins. Vanc. SHOULD win, but that doesn't mean they will.

As for our boys--i REALLY don't want a Game 7 vs. the Habs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Well one out of two is good for me.

L.A. just could not get enough offense when they really needed it most.
    BTW a 5min PP near the end of the 3rd , game tied ???  Nada !
    Then we all know whom scored in OT.  
    L.A. just could not overcome the loss of Kopitar .  
    Penner as advertised played and show flashes some games and the on other games was a no-show. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It's all about entertainment value for me. I'd rather see Philly and Pittsburgh both advance. By no means do I think the Bruins have this wrapped up, but WSH/PIT and PHI/BOS would both be great series. Tons of storylines.

Now that I've said it, watch it be WSH/BUF and TB/MTL. Lame.

Out West, VAN/NAS and SJ/DET would work for me. Great stuff all around.