Who played their last Game as a Bruin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Who played their last Game as a Bruin?

For sure:  Ference, Jagr, Horton, Peverley, Khudobin, Caron

Wouldn't surprise me:  Seidenberg, Kelly.

Longshots:  Lucic and Seguin (for blockbusters only)

Onward and Upward in 2013-14:  Hamilton, Soderberg, Krug

Theme for 2013-14:  The need for speed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Who played their last Game as a Bruin?

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Anyone could go and wouldn't be a big loss. Ave Deffense and weak offense, slow  very over rated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I hope they do everything they can to bring back Horton, would hate to see him leave. Don't know about onward and upward with Soderberg. I know it is a small sample size but he didn't impress me at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I dont see your longshots happening.  I could see seidenberg traded if it were to bring in a young top 6 fwd.  kelly or peverly will be gone.  My bet like you is peverly.  not sure why you think caron is gone.  I agree with the rest of the for sures.  This team needs some speed up front.  The backend looks very promising.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

Anyone could go and wouldn't be a big loss. Ave Deffense and weak offense, slow  very over rated.

Seriously. average D and weak O has lead to a cup and a runner up in a 3 year span. Pretty good track record for a team that could lose anyone and it not be a loss

And Don I agree with your predictions, maybe not Caron though

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Seidenberg will probably stay, he doesnt make too much money, otherwise i agree. Seguin and Lucic are going nowhere, i am excited to see Hamilton, Bart and Krug back on the blue line

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

This just in:

Bruins very interested in signing Brian Bickell and will beat the Hawks for his signature.

Source not wishing to be be revealed, at this time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

This just in:

Bruins very interested in signing Brian Bickell and will beat the Hawks for his signature.

I dont want him.  He is this yrs Pisani.   We need speed. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm not as sure about Ference as everyone else.  Yeah, I know about Krug, Bartkowski, and Hamilton, but PC usually likes to have slot for 7 solid NHL guys on the blueline and Ference is Bruin through and through.  He'd have to come back cheap, no question, and somebody else might offer him more.  But, I'm not sure the Bruins just walk away.  There could easily be a trade involving another d-man too.  I think he'll probably go elsewhere, but I don't think it's a sure thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

[QUOTE]

This just in:

I dont want him.  He is this yrs Pisani.   We need speed. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm with shupe, somebody is gonna really overpay for this guy and he's Lucic-lite.  I didn't think Bickell was particularly dangerous out there against the B's.  The Patrick Sharp types killed us.  If Bickell was cheap -- fine.  But he won't be.  His contract will be silly.  No thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Fletch, I don't doubt Sharp is a very good player. But this series, he had very little to do with.

If you saw the Patrick Kane presser, he told the world that his new nickname was "Benefish", because he was the Beneficiary of all the work done by Toews and Bickell.

Even Don Cherry acknowledged Bickell's contribution in neutralizing Chara on the Hawks big line. His work against LA was the same on that line.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Ference, Caron as likely

I would count Horton, Jagr, Khuodobin and Peverley as wouldn't surprise me.

Seidenberg and Kelly as long shots

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The Blackhawks clearly showed that Chara's long stick is both an asset , but becomes  a detriment in close. Chara's diminishing flexibility is also a cause for concern. The experience of Ference and Seidenberg was beneficial, but they too are slowing down. Boychuck's density and lack of awareness of players behind him , as he focused on the puck, is not a positive sign. Playing Thornton is Claude's problem. Overall lack of speed and quickness with the puck is a major problem with Claude's defense. Even Krug picked up bad habits watching Chara's ponderous moves, or lack of movement. It would help if the "good" Horton returned, but the "lazy' Horts isn't helpful. Lucic's consistency is another concern as his speed and coverage wavered during the 6th game. Peter has a challenge as both Kelly and Peverly showed speed and faceoff control. Hopefully the Jagr "experiment" will fade away.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Fletch, I don't doubt Sharp is a very good player. But this series, he had very little to do with.

If you saw the Patrick Kane presser, he told the world that his new nickname was "Benefish", because he was the Beneficiary of all the work done by Toews and Bickell.

Even Don Cherry acknowledged Bickell's contribution in neutralizing Chara on the Hawks big line. His work against LA was the same on that line.

Sorry don, I disagree.  I thought Sharp (and Toews) was a beast.  Bickell was the "benefish" to me.  And someone will overpay, Joel Ward style.  Hope it's not the Bruins.  Bickell's good but...buy low, sell high...not the other way around...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Player                       % Likelihood of Departure

Jagr                          100

Ference                     85

Horton                       65

Khudobin                   50

Peverley                    40

Thornton                   40

Kelly                         20

Seidenberg                15

Boychuk                    15

Krecji                        5

Marchand                  5

Bergeron                   0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Ference, Caron as likely

I would count Horton, Jagr, Khuodobin and Peverley as wouldn't surprise me.

Seidenberg and Kelly as long shots

Kelly or Peverly one will be gone, and i would keep Ference and i would without a doubt keep Seidenberg not moving SEIDS unless a top 6 forward you people know what i mean.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Bickell would be a GREAT pickup, especially if he replaces Pevs or Kelly

I think he lost a couple of Chicklets Fred--The Turk

The goal isn't for the Bruins to take a beating for the team, it's to cause the opponents to take a beating for theirs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ference will go out west probably a return to Calgary, Vancouver or even Edmonton. Either could use a veteran Dman like AF badly. Jagr was out of gas and it showed. JJ will play in Europe for maybe two more years, shortened seasons he needs that. Khudobin will be a starter by mid-season somewher in the NHL next season but not Boston (of course).

Soderberg is a better center than winger and it showed at times. Peverley is either dumped like Sturm or just bought out. Kelly stays cause if Julien were asked to choose, he would take Rich over Chris.

I think a Seguin trade should be explored at the draft and PC should let it be known that he did shop Tyler just like he did at the 2009 draft with Phil.  Sick of the excuses for the kids disappearing act. Tyler needs to be put on notice that anyone can be traded.

I'm looking at all the other right-handed shots out there that would be available for trade or UFA and I don't see a replacement for Horton. I think he must be signed. This will be tough for PC to ask for Savards LTIR money after he requests a buyout of Peverley. If Jacobs puts his Jacob Marlley foot down the Bruins are screwed unless PC pulls off a trade.

The defense is set for a few more years but the 3rd line is what Chiarelli needs to work on this summer. PC cannot do a patchwork job like he did this past season, the 3rd line must be fixed!

"Need for speed" is agreat theme by the way!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

with Hamilton, Krug and Bart on D next year, no need to have ference around.

I can see Horton MAYBE coming back.  One of Kel and Pev will be gone.  Rask is a must sign ASAP.

I would listen to offers for Seguin to see what would come this way.

Seidenberg is a lifer in my eyes in a Bruins uniform now.  Dont want to see him go elsewhere.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Seguin was the best player in the first period last night and set up the all important first goal which would have held up at least into the 3rd if not for a very unwise pinch from Chara. The kid has been in the league 3 years so his "disappearing act" if there has been one has not gone on for long.  When they won in 2011 his contribution got them a big win in game 2 of the Conference finals but other than that any contributions were appreciated but not expected.  Last year he started slow but he scored the winner in game 6 and scored in game 7.  I would have hoped for more from him this year but he probably played his best in the Finals playing on a line with not alot of offensive talent.  Where did Krejci go in the finals?  He was poor defensively and not very good offensively.  DK was amazing early on but we needed him to continue that in the Finals especially with Bergy hurting.  Tyler does need to show he can score in big games but he is 21.  He is far from being labelled a guy who doesn't show up for big games.  He played his best in game 2 and 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals when the Bruins needed wins.  I would listen to trade offers for almost anyone except Bergeron, Lucic and probably Rask but it would have to be an amazing deal to trade Seguin.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kavubob. Show kavubob's posts

I'd be very surprised of many player departures. They lost the Finals in six games. What do you think Pgh will do after losing 4 straight to Boston - get rid of half the team? It will be great if they can keep Horton! It was a crazy season - only 49 regular season games, very short training camp, no exhibition games, no AllStar game, no winter classic game, marathon bombing, memorable series against Toronto, NY, Pgh, and Chicago. Everyone enjoy the summer! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Seguin is not going anywhere. He was replaced by a future Hall of Famer on a line that was Boston's best most of the year. He then played on a third line with good, but offensively challenged linemates and still managed some great scoring chances. He was flying last night and not ready to go home. He'll work hard and come back better. As far as who leaves - I'd say Horton, Ference, Peverly (buy out) and Jagr for sure. Not that they were bad Bruins, but cap issues will prevent them from staying. Our D will be fine, can't wait to see the Hamilton, Krug, and Barts play a full year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I'm surprised some of you are giving up on Seguin.

I think the following won't be Bruins next season:  Horton, Jagr, Peverley, Pandolfo, Daugavins, Ference, Redden, Johnson, Khudobin.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kavubob's comment:

I'd be very surprised of many player departures. They lost the Finals in six games. What do you think Pgh will do after losing 4 straight to Boston - get rid of half the team? It will be great if they can keep Horton! It was a crazy season - only 49 regular season games, very short training camp, no exhibition games, no AllStar game, no winter classic game, marathon bombing, memorable series against Toronto, NY, Pgh, and Chicago. Everyone enjoy the summer! 

Unfortunately Kav, the cap will make some departures a necessity and with free agency just around the corner, things are likely to happen fast. I'm with you though. It was a great season and I hope the changes only turn out to be tweaks. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I'm surprised some of you are giving up on Seguin.

I think the following won't be Bruins next season:  Horton, Jagr, Pandolfo, Daugavins, Ference, Redden, Johnson, Khudobin.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

I'm surprised too GNB. Seguin isn't going anywhere and I'm glad.