Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm?

My take is that Ryder has been playing much better of late. Sturm hasn't played in almost 9 months and is not in game shape. Both players have expiring contracts at the end of this season making them attractive trade bait.

My gut is that Sturm is gone by the Christmas trade deadline and Ryder stays until end of season. Bruins are now cap compliant until the playoffs. They will make the finishing touches on their roster come trade deadline by acquiring a puck moving D-man and maybe another experienced forward to make a serious run for the Cup. Go Bruins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm?

Trade Ryder ASAP. Sturm has a while + a 5game conditioning stint to be evaluated.

The team is floundering and Ryder has been one of the worst lately. He is who I believe wheeler was saying "is not on the same page". Not only that Ryder is CJ's pet.

Ryder can play like complete and total CRAP for the first 2 periods. But then when the B's get a big PP opportunity NoShow Ryder is first one on the ice. Why I have no idea.

Move Ryder+Paille(Like him just is soo bad with the puck)+Hunwick to shake up the locker room. Then if after Savard has been back a while and if the team is still floundering you have to fire CJ.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Ryder should be sent to Providence for the rest of the season, even if someone offers to take him, no point in trading him for a bag of pucks when you can just stash him in Providence for a few months and call him back up for playoff depth after the regular season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Sturm is as fragile as a china doll....keep Ryder, he will perform in the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Elliotte Friedman reported “a few GMs” expect to see Bruins forward Marco Sturm on waivers soon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Why would the Bruins place Sturm on waivers and get NOTHING in return? He will either be traded for a second round draft pick or be demoted to the AHL for a few months until the playoffs when the cap restrictions or lifted.

In Response to Re: Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm?:
    [QUOTE]Elliotte Friedman reported “a few GMs” expect to see Bruins forward Marco Sturm on waivers soon
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Sturm would go on waivers because the Bruins are unlikely to get anything of any significant value in return for him. What GM is going to respond to this trade offer: "Hey, I have a 32 year old guy who will be unrestricted at the end of the year. He's making 3.5 million dollars, so even if he only plays a half season he'll put a pretty heavy burden on your salary cap. He's coming off another significant surgery, and has been hit with long-term injuries 3 times in the last 5 years, and has had both of his knees operated on and rebuilt. Also, he had less than 40 points last year." What GM is going to throw a 2nd rounder at that?

(Pipe down over there, John Ferguson, Jr., Mike Milbury, Glen Sather and Rejean Houle. I meant BESIDES you guys!)

Ryder's in the same boat. He'd likely fetch more than Sturm, because he's actually scored a few goals this season, younger, and not as injury-ravaged. But he's also UFA at the end of the year, incredibly streaky and frustrating, and makes 4 mil a year (so even if a team picks him up at the deadline, they still end up paying him a mil for a 1/4 season). I don't see many teams lining up to get Ryder either, but if he does get hot from now until March, perhaps there's someone out there who throws a mid-level pick at him. Then again, if he does get hot, the Bruins would probably want to keep him, given the lack of many individual snipers that the B's have now (some of that due to players being out).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Why not trade them both? You're being delusional if you think the Bruins are going to make the playoffs, much less win the Stanley Cup this year.

Can we please get real and see that the team still has glaring needs that aren't going to be addressed by moving a couple of pieces here and there? Did you not see the Atlanta game and see a team that was slow, stupid, and compeltely out-classed in every facet of the game by a team that isn't even in the top 4 or 5 of the Conference?

I'm sick of the head-in-the-sand assesments of this team. The Bruins are about as good as they're going to finish in the East this year--that's 10th place, maybe 9th if they're lucky.

They have building blocks* to get where they need to be for the future, but they've got to re-invent themselves from the back-line forward and get a real, serious, honest to Orr superstar striker on this team to compete with the elites of the Conference, not to mention the league overall.

* Seguin, Krejci, Horton, Lucic, Savard, (maybe) Rask, Thomas, and Chara--unless he keeps trying to skate his way out of his own end and flipping pucks into the crowd for delay of games calls--and that's about it. The rest of the squad is chum in the water for the sharks of the league to feast on, and they're doing that right now and will continue to do so for the rest of the season.

We need to get over ourselves and realize that the Bruins are STILL rebuilding, STILL looking for an "identity", STILL spending $$$ on the wrong types of players and are a step behind what other teams seem to realize the current NHL is all about: speed at BOTH ends of the ice, and teams anchored by at LEAST one superstar 50-goal scorer (which the bruins don't have).

The defensive box scheme CJ employs gets you what you expect it would: Low goals against averages thanks to good goalies and almost no offense at the other end.

and to finish my rant (and yes, I realize that's what this is, even tho' I'm completely right), here are teams just off the top of my head that are ALL better than the Bruins right now:

Philly, Wash., Pitt., Tampa, Atlanta, Montreal....and I'm being charitable in not putting Ottawa and Carolina on that list. But tack on 5-6 more teams in the West and you'll see that the 2010-11 Bruins have as much chance of winning the Stanley Cup as getting Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore to sing Kumbay-ya over Xmas dinner together.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]. We need to get over ourselves and realize that the Bruins are STILL rebuilding, STILL looking for an "identity", STILL spending $$$ on the wrong types of players and are a step behind what other teams seem to realize the current NHL is all about: speed at BOTH ends of the ice, and teams anchored by at LEAST one superstar 50-goal scorer (which the bruins don't have).
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

While I don't disagree with a lot of what you've said, keep in mind that last year, there were 3 guys in the entire NHL who scored 50 goals, and 8 total who netted 40 or more. None of then played for Chicago or Philly. The year before, there was 1 50 goal scorer and 8 total over 40--none played for Detroit or Pittsburgh. And the year before that 3 guys over 50, 10 total over 40.

You don't need a 50 goal sniper to win the Cup. What you do need is a collection of 5-6 forwards who are putting up 20-35; people who you can count on to score at some reliable clip. Having a top striker as you mention is good, but your top guy can be a 35-goal man--or even 30, as in the case of Patrick Kane last year. As long as you have the support and depth, like Kane and the Hawks did, your team can go a long way.

I agree with you that offensively, the Bruins really don't have either. Lucic may be emerging and Horton certainly could be, but after that, the scoring isn't consistent. Maybe with Savard and Krejci back and (assumedly) healthy that will change for the better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]Trade Ryder ASAP. Sturm has a while + a 5game conditioning stint to be evaluated. The team is floundering and Ryder has been one of the worst lately. He is who I believe wheeler was saying "is not on the same page". Not only that Ryder is CJ's pet. Ryder can play like complete and total CRAP for the first 2 periods. But then when the B's get a big PP opportunity NoShow Ryder is first one on the ice. Why I have no idea. Move Ryder+Paille(Like him just is soo bad with the puck)+Hunwick to shake up the locker room. Then if after Savard has been back a while and if the team is still floundering you have to fire CJ.Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Well put ILH! The Bruins are 5 points back from Montreal with 2 games in hand plus Boston has scored more goals while allowing one less goal than the Habs but the Bruins will not make the playoffs laughing....

Funny the same posters every time come on here when the Bruins go through a tough slide and want to blow up the team, fire Julien, give up on Rask or Thomas, put up a petition to have Neely take over as GM, this team is still in the same situation when MOC/Sinden were in charge  etc. then those same die hard Bruin fans came back when Boston went up 3-2 in the Buffalo series then won, went up 3-0 in the Philly series.

I expect this if the Bruins lose tonight this board will light up with the same fools that think that Franconia and Epstein should be fired. It's barely December and here we go again with the long memory New England sports fans crying n whining in their hot cocoa what joke!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Why not trade them both? You're being delusional if you think the Bruins are going to make the playoffs, much less win the Stanley Cup this year. Can we please get real and see that the team still has glaring needs that aren't going to be addressed by moving a couple of pieces here and there? Did you not see the Atlanta game and see a team that was slow, stupid, and compeltely out-classed in every facet of the game by a team that isn't even in the top 4 or 5 of the Conference? I'm sick of the head-in-the-sand assesments of this team. The Bruins are about as good as they're going to finish in the East this year--that's 10th place, maybe 9th if they're lucky. They have building blocks* to get where they need to be for the future, but they've got to re-invent themselves from the back-line forward and get a real, serious, honest to Orr superstar striker on this team to compete with the elites of the Conference, not to mention the league overall. * Seguin, Krejci, Horton, Lucic, Savard, (maybe) Rask, Thomas, and Chara--unless he keeps trying to skate his way out of his own end and flipping pucks into the crowd for delay of games calls--and that's about it. The rest of the squad is chum in the water for the sharks of the league to feast on, and they're doing that right now and will continue to do so for the rest of the season. We need to get over ourselves and realize that the Bruins are STILL rebuilding, STILL looking for an "identity", STILL spending $$$ on the wrong types of players and are a step behind what other teams seem to realize the current NHL is all about: speed at BOTH ends of the ice, and teams anchored by at LEAST one superstar 50-goal scorer (which the bruins don't have). The defensive box scheme CJ employs gets you what you expect it would: Low goals against averages thanks to good goalies and almost no offense at the other end. and to finish my rant (and yes, I realize that's what this is, even tho' I'm completely right), here are teams just off the top of my head that are ALL better than the Bruins right now: Philly, Wash., Pitt., Tampa, Atlanta, Montreal....and I'm being charitable in not putting Ottawa and Carolina on that list. But tack on 5-6 more teams in the West and you'll see that the 2010-11 Bruins have as much chance of winning the Stanley Cup as getting Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore to sing Kumbay-ya over Xmas dinner together.
    One sentence Atlanta isn't even top 4 or 5 in conference and then the next you list them as exactly that 5th.I can't believe I bothered reading all of this since you obviously didn't.this post was interesting if not insightful but you're completely right(it says so in the final paragraph).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm? : One sentence Atlanta isn't even top 4 or 5 in conference and then the next you list them as exactly that 5th.I can't believe I bothered reading all of this since you obviously didn't.this post was interesting if not insightful but you're completely right(it says so in the final paragraph).
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

You're the one who didn't read my post correctly. I didn't "list" those teams in ORDER of how they would finish in the conference--only listing teams I feel are all better than the Bruins right now....and those 6 teams are all better than Boston.....the order I put them in was completely random....what I meant was Atlanta is better than the B's even tho' there are 4-5 teams I'd put ahead of THEM in the conference...get it?

I'll put it simpler for you, since I clearly need to spell it out: did you watch that Thrashers game and think "well, the Bruins just got their butts kicked in every possible facet of the game by that team...but we're still better."

yeah, I'm guessing you did.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm? : Well put ILH! The Bruins are 5 points back from Montreal with 2 games in hand plus Boston has scored more goals while allowing one less goal than the Habs but the Bruins will not make the playoffs laughing.... Funny the same posters every time come on here when the Bruins go through a tough slide and want to blow up the team, fire Julien, give up on Rask or Thomas, put up a petition to have Neely take over as GM, this team is still in the same situation when MOC/Sinden were in charge  etc. then those same die hard Bruin fans came back when Boston went up 3-2 in the Buffalo series then won, went up 3-0 in the Philly series. I expect this if the Bruins lose tonight this board will light up with the same fools that think that Franconia and Epstein should be fired. It's barely December and here we go again with the long memory New England sports fans crying n whining in their hot cocoa what joke!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Come on, SanDog....I know you know hockey. You can't tell me you really have confidence in this Bruins team, can you? In all honesty?

Forget that game in hand stuff...right now we have no idea if Savvy can come back and be the player he once was...Krejci certianly looks like he's got a case of the willies since HIS concussion....there's no speed or puck-moving ability on the back end whatsoever...the Bruins have one line that's any consistent scoring threat (and they're not exactly lighting it up right now)...Rask looks like his confidence is still shaken from Game 7 last year (and w.the "help" in front of him lately who can blame him?)....and maybe most troublesome of all--the other elite teams in the conference are humming along and the up-and-comers like Tampa and Atlanta are toying with the Bruins....what am I missing here?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Another moronic and stupid response to a simple post. Go and take a peek at the Las Vegas boards. You will see the Bruins are 12-1 to win the Stanely Cup! So much for your pick pocket assessments and gibberish. Tampa and Atlanta are better teams than the Bruins? What are you smoking? Look at the standings at the end of the year you clown.

[QUOTE]Why not trade them both? You're being delusional if you think the Bruins are going to make the playoffs, much less win the Stanley Cup this year. Can we please get real and see that the team still has glaring needs that aren't going to be addressed by moving a couple of pieces here and there? Did you not see the Atlanta game and see a team that was slow, stupid, and compeltely out-classed in every facet of the game by a team that isn't even in the top 4 or 5 of the Conference? I'm sick of the head-in-the-sand assesments of this team. The Bruins are about as good as they're going to finish in the East this year--that's 10th place, maybe 9th if they're lucky. They have building blocks* to get where they need to be for the future, but they've got to re-invent themselves from the back-line forward and get a real, serious, honest to Orr superstar striker on this team to compete with the elites of the Conference, not to mention the league overall. * Seguin, Krejci, Horton, Lucic, Savard, (maybe) Rask, Thomas, and Chara--unless he keeps trying to skate his way out of his own end and flipping pucks into the crowd for delay of games calls--and that's about it. The rest of the squad is chum in the water for the sharks of the league to feast on, and they're doing that right now and will continue to do so for the rest of the season. We need to get over ourselves and realize that the Bruins are STILL rebuilding, STILL looking for an "identity", STILL spending $$$ on the wrong types of players and are a step behind what other teams seem to realize the current NHL is all about: speed at BOTH ends of the ice, and teams anchored by at LEAST one superstar 50-goal scorer (which the bruins don't have). The defensive box scheme CJ employs gets you what you expect it would: Low goals against averages thanks to good goalies and almost no offense at the other end. and to finish my rant (and yes, I realize that's what this is, even tho' I'm completely right), here are teams just off the top of my head that are ALL better than the Bruins right now: Philly, Wash., Pitt., Tampa, Atlanta, Montreal....and I'm being charitable in not putting Ottawa and Carolina on that list. But tack on 5-6 more teams in the West and you'll see that the 2010-11 Bruins have as much chance of winning the Stanley Cup as getting Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore to sing Kumbay-ya over Xmas dinner together.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

So camperPete--that's how you assess hockey--by the Las Vegas boards? Smart stuff. Tell you what: how about you tell me how much $$$ you'd put up to say the Bruins will win the Cup this year and we'll bet. And yeah, Tampa and Atlanta ARE better teams than Boston right now--hands down.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm? : Come on, SanDog....I know you know hockey. You can't tell me you really have confidence in this Bruins team, can you? In all honesty? Forget that game in hand stuff...right now we have no idea if Savvy can come back and be the player he once was...Krejci certianly looks like he's got a case of the willies since HIS concussion....there's no speed or puck-moving ability on the back end whatsoever...the Bruins have one line that's any consistent scoring threat (and they're not exactly lighting it up right now)...Rask looks like his confidence is still shaken from Game 7 last year (and w.the "help" in front of him lately who can blame him?)....and maybe most troublesome of all--the other elite teams in the conference are humming along and the up-and-comers like Tampa and Atlanta are toying with the Bruins....what am I missing here?

My patience will be right where yours is TTB if the Bruins play like they have the last 5 games with Savard and Sturm healthy. I understand your thinking and what your pointing out. I also understand JWensink's points about "health" being a lousy excuse however my patience will be right where yours is if the Bruins continue to play this way with a full team.

Oh and the Bruins smoked the Pengiuns 7-4, are 2-1 Vs Washington outscoring them 10-6 this without Savard feeding Seguin. All I ask is lets see what happens with some real playmakers out there then if there is no improvement I cannot debate your points and will join in on the "Nervous about Chiarelli" threads Peace Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm? : You're the one who didn't read my post correctly. I didn't "list" those teams in ORDER of how they would finish in the conference--only listing teams I feel are all better than the Bruins right now....and those 6 teams are all better than Boston.....the order I put them in was completely random....what I meant was Atlanta is better than the B's even tho' there are 4-5 teams I'd put ahead of THEM in the conference...get it? I'll put it simpler for you, since I clearly need to spell it out: did you watch that Thrashers game and think "well, the Bruins just got their butts kicked in every possible facet of the game by that team...but we're still better." yeah, I'm guessing you did.
    Thanks for dumbing down an already stupid post.I never said they were listed in order of final standings.I commented on you saying Atlanta "isn't even in the top 4 or 5 in the conference" and then listing them as one of the 6 teams in the east that are better than Boston.You then go on with your foolishness/ignorance about all of those 50 goal scorers that good teams are anchored to.chicago won the Cup with 1 thirty goal scorer(team leader Kane)and a bunch of 20 goal players.But you keep telling us how smart you are and maybe someone other than you will believe it(doubtful at best).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

trade CJ for a used hockey stick

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]So camperPete--that's how you assess hockey--by the Las Vegas boards? Smart stuff. Tell you what: how about you tell me how much $$$ you'd put up to say the Bruins will win the Cup this year and we'll bet. And yeah, Tampa and Atlanta ARE better teams than Boston right now--hands down.
    Yeah you're right and everyone else is wrong.Ever heard of a common denominator or does that make too much sense.Does the circus still charge the same even though they're obviously 1 clown short?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

[QUOTE]Why not trade them both? You're being delusional if you think the Bruins are going to make the playoffs, much less win the Stanley Cup this year. [/QUOTE]

After offending any common sense that other readers may have by stating that the Bruins won't even make the playoffs this year, do you expect anyone to read the rest of your blub without already having made the judgement that you are completly full of it?

The Bruins will make the playoffs.   They won't be first or second in the conference, but there is no reason we shouldn't expect this team to be in the top 4 in the league in goals against, middle of the pack in scoring, and 4th or 5th in the conference.

As for what happens in the playoffs, it's anyone's guess.   We don't know what the makeup of this or any other team will be come the end of the season with pending trades, the UFA silly season, injuries,..etc.

CJ has to take what he has, and get the players to work together as a group and play to the best of their abilities.  On paper, if each Bruin's player were to play up to their abilities, then there is no reason why the Bruins couldn't beat any other team in the league in a 7 games series.   

The Bruins haven't put together three straight strong periods this year, but they are still doing fine.   There are going to be ups and downs for every team in the league and we are going through one of our downs.   At some point we will put together 6 wins in 7 games again and people will be all smiles.

Lets try not to be as fickle as the fans in Montreal, or as delusional / self abusive as those in Toronto.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]So camperPete--that's how you assess hockey--by the Las Vegas boards? Smart stuff. Tell you what: how about you tell me how much $$$ you'd put up to say the Bruins will win the Cup this year and we'll bet. And yeah, Tampa and Atlanta ARE better teams than Boston right now--hands down.
    Where's all of your hockey wisdom after the Flyer win?Same as it's always been.....nowhere.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm? : Where's all of your hockey wisdom after the Flyer win?Same as it's always been.....nowhere.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Tim Thomas beats the Flyers single-handedly, stopping 41 shots, only reinforcing my point that the Bruins are strongest in between the pipes. Thomas leads the league in GAA and shut-outs, & anyone actually watching that game last night has to admit (let's see if you can) that the Bruins were absolutely scorched by the Flyers in the first 10 minutes of the game and if not for Thomas standing on his head would have been down 3-0 in the first and once again struggling to even get back in the game.

My overall point about this team is that it's weak on puck-moving defenseman, weak on sustained scoring, has one strong line currently, no snipers capable of putting up Ovechkin/Crosby/Stamkos type numbers (while those other teams in the same conference do have them), and have goaltending and a box system of defensive play to sustain them. IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED A SERIOUS PLAYOFF CONTENTION TEAM.

this is not a 'game by game' thing...I'm not going to go nyah-nyah like you do after every time the B's lose 9as you do now when they win and their goalie steals the game)...but anyone who really knows hockey has to admit this Bruins team has glaring weaknesses especially compared to most other teams in the conference.

We'll see if Savard can come back and be the player he was--which should help.

and, btw, I don't hide. You wanna know where I am? Right here, sunshine. And if in the end I'm wrong and the B's make serious noise in the playoffs, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Will you do the same if they're a DNQ or are gone in round 1 or 2 again? Doubtful.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]Why would the Bruins place Sturm on waivers and get NOTHING in return? He will either be traded for a second round draft pick or be demoted to the AHL for a few months until the playoffs when the cap restrictions or lifted. In Response to Re: Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm? :
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]

You can not put Sturm in Providence with out first putting him on Waiver ( with the exception of a short conditioning stint).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Devanjan. Show Devanjan's posts

Sturm has a no trade clause. End of that part of the discussion. Ryder is unmoveable through trade - except as a salary dump. Who has the cap space? A stinking unwashed jock strap might be a good return.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who should the Bruins trade next, Ryder or Sturm? : My patience will be right where yours is TTB if the Bruins play like they have the last 5 games with Savard and Sturm healthy. I understand your thinking and what your pointing out. I also understand JWensink's points about "health" being a lousy excuse however my patience will be right where yours is if the Bruins continue to play this way with a full team. Oh and the Bruins smoked the Pengiuns 7-4, are 2-1 Vs Washington outscoring them 10-6 this without Savard feeding Seguin. All I ask is lets see what happens with some real playmakers out there then if there is no improvement I cannot debate your points and will join in on the "Nervous about Chiarelli" threads Peace
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, sir. I admit I'm jumping the gun a bit by not seeing how this team will react to Savvy's return. (and I have tremendous faith in the Savard we knew from the pre-Cooke hit). I'm not as optimistic about Sturm only b/c he wasn't a spring chicken before he went down, and his injury was a very tough one to come back from, but we'll see. I'll never forget his game-winner vs. the Habs in Game 6 a few years back and I'm still waiting to see that guy again.

If this team gets big time contributions from both of them coming back maybe they won't be in as bad shape as I think they are now.