Who will be Looch's target Thursday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday?

IMO Looch will take on any targert available. They all have Claude's mantra of no "cheap" penalties in their heads. For those who critique Marchand, Claude was quoted as saying Marchand picked up his game. For those who critique 20 year old, first playoffs Seguin, he has landed 10 shots " ON NET" where others [Kreji] have One. Seguin's goals will come. I too, think Timmy could play better, let's hope that was his poorest game. In prior days, I've suggested that Claude should add Caron to Kreji's line for more beef and net front presence. I'll change that to Caron replacing Thornton to add skill, speed and improvement to Campbell's line. Thornton hasn't done anything wrong, he just hasn't done anything, as hard as he tries.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday?

In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will be Looch's target Thursday? : It's what these posts are making you sound like.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Some of us aren't afraid to tell it like it is! He's always played on the edge & sometimes crossed the line. The other nite he crossed the diving line. Which goes totally against what being a Bruin is. I bet CJ & others spoke to him & I bet you don't see him frailing around like Lapuke & Burrow's does tonite! I know he's your boy & all Dez, but you really need to take the blinders off on this guy! He's not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.