Who's watching the game ??? Is Malcom as bad as Price or what ?? 4-0 ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Who's watching the game ??? Is Malcom as bad as Price or what ?? 4-0 ??

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Ok BadHab calm down I will give him and you the benefit of the doubt....for now ...

Now pretend to absorb what I said.  Young kid.  First 60 full minutes of pro hockey.  This one game is not indictative of the rest of his career - whether that is good or bad.

And goalies have bad nights.  Recall someone named Patrick Roy and his last night playing for the rouge blanc bleu.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

I am not sure I agree with leaving a kid in for 8 goals. I think they should have taken him out after the 2nd period.

It's preseason.  CJ said he wanted to see him fight through it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Didnt get the feed out here.

Why did Subban play 60 minutes?  Usually preseason is either to look at different people or let some guys get their legs under them.  Goalies dont usually play a whole game even if they arent getting lit up.

Any reason stated why they let him get lit up like that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ok BadHab calm down I will give him and you the benefit of the doubt....for now ...

Now pretend to absorb what I said.  Young kid.  First 60 full minutes of pro hockey.  This one game is not indictative of the rest of his career - whether that is good or bad.

And goalies have bad nights.  Recall someone named Patrick Roy and his last night playing for the rouge blanc bleu.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you even try BH? Last week he claimed Johnson was the next big thing and then after actually seeing him play (for 30 minutes), proclaimed he was nowhere near as good as Subban (who now also supposedly stinks).You can't talk sense into him. You'd have more luck talking an apple into being an orange.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem Badhab I've said I will give you and him the benefit of the doubt.....but also remember that I said I am not a fan of drafting a goalie in the 1st round ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you even try BH? Last week he claimed Johnson was the next big thing and then after actually seeing him play (for 30 minutes), proclaimed he was nowhere near as good as Subban (who now also supposedly stinks).You can't talk sense into him. You'd have more luck talking an apple into being an orange.

[/QUOTE]

Dezaruchi please remain polite

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

True.  This year I'm going to do my best to avoid this sort of thing.

I have other stuff to do, like shopping for my Soderberg jersey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dezaruchi please remain polite

I'll do it the minute you start acting like a grown up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

True.  This year I'm going to do my best to avoid this sort of thing.

I have other stuff to do, like shopping for my Soderberg jersey.

[/QUOTE]

Soderberg !   If I were you I wouldnt invest in such a jersey, mine will last longer Reilly Smith .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Or his first start for the rouge blanc bleu as well - he was shelled for 7 goals. I think he went on to have a pretty good career after that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I am not sure I agree with leaving a kid in for 8 goals. I think they should have taken him out after the 2nd period.

It's preseason.  CJ said he wanted to see him fight through it.

Reading the comments from CJ and MS this morning, I am feeling better about leaving him in to battle through it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Reading the comments from CJ and MS this morning, I am feeling better about leaving him in to battle through it.

I haven't read all the quotes yet, but I figure that THEY know they have a starter (Rask) and backup (Svedberg) and needed to give Subban a chance to change their minds...Johnson will probably get a similar chance sometime soon.

Besides, the kid probably loved, LOVED the chance to play 60min against Detroit even though he got shellacked.

13. This post has been removed.