Why I'm done!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Re: Why I'm done!

preach on brother. 

Start with dumping cj already!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Why I'm done!:
    [QUOTE]No team in the NHL has their 4th line on the ice in critical minutes. Not any contending team. NAS was one of the first ones to make a valid complaint about it. Yaz16- Yes I know the icing rule! That line had NO business being on the ice in the last 10 minutes of the 3rd period, especially when they weren't getting ANY scoring chances as it was. CJ for some reason thinks that a time-out only needs to be used in the last minute, or until something bad happens! He knows his teams record against the franchises biggest rival is "BRUTAL". This is what I mean when I say he doesn't know how to adjust! The team came out FLAT in the 3rd period. Why doesn't he call a time-out in the first 5 minutes of the 3rd & say "guys, this isn't what we talked about in the intermission! Let's get back to what we were doing!" Who is in charge of running the PP on this team? I thought Doug Jarvis was brought in to take care of this? Why would it be Ward! I read how the B's were supposedly working on the PP in practice. Lucic was placing himself in front of the net! Where was this last night? What the heck happened to this guy! He's the biggest dissapointment on this team this year! His JAM has completely disappeared! WHY?? PB37- We don't see your name for weeks! The first thing you type is about your disdain for TT! It's no secret about the goal! Out of all the things to type about that's wrong with this team & you start go after him! What about your boy DK? where the heck as this guy gone! Yea, it's all Wheelers & Ryder's fault right! I blame TT for the goal too! However, what about the 4 total shots the B's had on the PP all night? To place this loss on him is absurd! FOR YOU TOO COME ON HERE THE MINUTE TT MAKES THAT MISTAKE SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER OR LACK OF IT! Where we were you when Rask was allowing that 3rd goal in Buffalo! I dont hide my support for TT. However, I'm objective about it! I'm here when he plays bad & I'm here when he plays well. I stuck up for Rask when he was getting the shaft from people on here! As I said I'm objective! You! You're a TT basher who couldn't wait for to TT to do this! You and the other Moron SOXFAN share the same brain! NAS?- If what you're saying is true about Chara possibly being warned about taking penalties? Then why would he FINALLY START banging some heads AT THE END of the game where he puts himself in jeporady of getting SUSPENDED instead of just 5 minutes!  This guy has turned into the "SOFTEST" captain in the history of this franchise! INCLUDING JOE THORNTON & JASON ALLISON! Give me Chris Pronger over this "CHIA PET!" (pun intended) I took down my shrine last night. My pics & figures of Orr, Bourque, Espo, Neely & Cheevers are in boxes. I'm sure they have a hard enough time watching in real life what PC & CJ have done. May as well of kept Lewis! That team had the same heart level! At least though they didn't tease us! They stayed consistently lousy. When I see Claude gone & the B's bring in a DECENT replacement. Scott Gordon is not a replacement in my eyes! I'll put it back up! When I hear about that the Boston Bruins are actually playing like Bruins. I'll tune in. Right now I don't even care about a cup! I just want a team that'll come to play against a team EVERYNIGHT like it's their last; especailly against the stinkin SCAB BASTARDS!!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I hate to see a true fan like yourself hurting like this but I'd like to think you'll be over it by the Pitt game(maybe the shrine will still be down).It'll get better.It has  to doesn't it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Nitemare..
    I agree with alot of what you what you said, but I think most of the points are right.. I do believe chara has been ingrained to believe  he is too valuable to take penalties, But I have said many times, that his soft play is why a guy thinks nothing of giving him a shove..

PB37, 100% with you there.. I thought the same things..

The 4th line debate.. its just tired, and dumb, the 4th line plays the least minutes, they also play well.. People have been crying for marchand to play more, but when he is on the 4th line they play to much..  I mean how was the goal the fault of the 4th line? Chara iced the puck, and as far as having the play taken to them, that was the entire team for the entire 3rd..

The 4th line closed the game out because of some bad plays and some bad penalties maybe Cj should be more liberal with the use of the time outs.. but we can't put savy on the ice at the end, we cant put seguin out there, our best players had just been exhausted killing penalties, and I would assume if we had gotten the change with out the icing, you see a stronger line out there..

There needs to be better decision made all around.. but the team is still in 1st, and still competitive, i agree time to fix the problems, but not sure what it takes to get there..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Why I'm done!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Why I'm done! : I hate to see a true fan like yourself hurting like this but I'd like to think you'll be over it by the Pitt game(maybe the shrine will still be down).It'll get better.It has  to doesn't it?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Dez? I don't know. I always thought so, but I can't continue to watch this mess! I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to things like this. I'm still a Bruins fan. I'll die as one. I just refuse to give THIS CJ coached team any more of my time!

When Don Cherry coached the B's & they got beat in 79. Did he place ANY blame on his players? NO he didn't. He took all the heat.  Have you EVER once hear CJ admit any of his mistakes HE'S MADE!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Notice the headline(s): bRUINS choke; collapse at the end; etc..."  THIS is exactly how they ended the 2010 season.  Now, they are beginning 2011 (the year) the same way.  So, there is some consistency here, to support the throwing of rotten proverbial fruit(s).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Nitemare.. I agree with alot of what you what you said, but I think most of the points are right.. I do believe chara has been ingrained to believe  he is too valuable to take penalties, But I have said many times, that his soft play is why a guy thinks nothing of giving him a shove.. PB37, 100% with you there.. I thought the same things.. The 4th line debate.. its just tired, and dumb, the 4th line plays the least minutes, they also play well.. People have been crying for marchand to play more, but when he is on the 4th line they play to much..  I mean how was the goal the fault of the 4th line? Chara iced the puck, and as far as having the play taken to them, that was the entire team for the entire 3rd.. The 4th line closed the game out because of some bad plays and some bad penalties maybe Cj should be more liberal with the use of the time outs.. but we can't put savy on the ice at the end, we cant put seguin out there, our best players had just been exhausted killing penalties, and I would assume if we had gotten the change with out the icing, you see a stronger line out there.. There needs to be better decision made all around.. but the team is still in 1st, and still competitive, i agree time to fix the problems, but not sure what it takes to get there..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

a voice of reason here , finally .  Dez and DC needed backup (good work guys)
    On that note I'm out now for the day his hockey talk is killing me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why I'm done! : Dez? I don't know. I always thought so, but I can't continue to watch this mess! I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to things like this. I'm still a Bruins fan. I'll die as one. I just refuse to give THIS CJ coached team any more of my time! When Don Cherry coached the B's & they got beat in 79. Did he place ANY blame on his players? NO he didn't. He took all the heat.  Have you EVER once hear CJ admit any of his mistakes HE'S MADE!!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I was freaking out a bit myself last night but was pleased overall with the first 57 minutes.My Dad drove 10 hours to go to last nights game so I'm sure I'll have to relive it again when I see him.I still love the Bruins though.I can't help it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The 4th line debate.. its just tired, and dumb, the 4th line plays the least minutes, they also play well.. People have been crying for marchand to play more, but when he is on the 4th line they play to much..  I mean how was the goal the fault of the 4th line?

Know what Roller? I love the the fourth line! I don't BLAME the forth line for the goal. They're the fourth line. You can't blame them when the other team puts their best line out there & they scored on. It's the guy behind the bench that PUTS them out there in those situations that I blame! I hear about you about the penalty kill, players tired & Chara icing the puck. Let's go over the time though ok?

16:32 Ryder penalty
    17:20MontrealMax PaciorettyWrist Shot
    17:32MontrealP.K. SubbanSlap Shot
    17:38MontrealScott Gomez (Mathieu Darche) PPGoal
    19:00MontrealBrian GiontaSlap Shot
    19:12MontrealBrian Gionta (James Wisniewski, Max Pacioretty)Goal

Is there really no where that someone else on the bench could've been on the ice instead of Paille, Campbell & Thornton? I'm also asking this next question because I really don't know. When did CJ call his Time out? Or did he even call one? I know on the icing call Montreal called theirs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Nitemare maybe i am wrong, but the 4th line was not out there for the PP goal, thats my point, they played the shift after and failed to get off..

as far as the timeout, that was a shot at CJ, he didnt use it till OT.. He didnt use it at all against washington when they got out shot 26-2 a month ago either..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Oh I want to say one more thing with regards to the TT bashers! Last night's goal was "Brutal" NEVER SHOULD'VE GONE IN! I'm a goalie & even though it got deflected. A goalie needs to stop that! However, the samething happened to Rask in game 7 on Philly's first goal when JVR scored. You ALL were able to say. "IT GOT DEFLECTED!" wasn't Rask's fault, what about the PK, what about the 2 may men! Blah,blah,blah! You're excuses can't be good for one & not the other!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

NM,
    as a goalie though, you know it happens, every goalie gives up a goal they want back.. it was a half hearted effort, ( i am sure thomas was upset enough at giving up the shut out to that lousy goal at that point)..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

No, I know they weren't out there for the PP goal. I was trying to see if CJ had any other options to put them out there to begin with when Chara iced the puck. Roller. If I'm coming across as condenscending to you. I'm not. I'm just trying to figure if what you say is true. CJ didn't have any other options, but to put them out there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I avoided the internet last night because I was too pissed off about the loss and didn't need to surround myself with others of a similar mindset while the trolls had a field day. 

I too would like to forgot this POS team.  They disappoint and they disappoint, and when they start to look good it is only a setup for greater disappointment.  I would like to turn my back on the Boston Bruins and save myself a whole bunch of aggrivation.  But I cannot.  This team is a self-destructive bad habit for me.  I can't stand to watch them sometimes, but try as I might I cannot turn away.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

NM, not at all, I just dont see an issue with them being out there, chara's icing kept them on the ice.. They are defensively responsible.. The game was being taken to us, we came off a pp, meaning bergy and krejci probably werent available, you play the 4th line and you get your line back out after a short break..

Chara should have made a smarter play, they would have jumped off..

The bigger issue is why the team stops playing in the 3rd when the game is close..

i mean if we win is anyone questioning the 4th line following up a pk??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

NM,
    as a goalie though, you know it happens, every goalie gives up a goal they want back.. it was a half hearted effort, ( i am sure thomas was upset enough at giving up the shut out to that lousy goal at that point)..

LMAO oh Roller my friend I know about Bad goals!

I had a coach one time say in to me as he was giving me my team MVP trophy!
    "Nitemare. The only goalie I ever coached who could make the hi-lite reel 10 seconds apart in two different catorgories. The hi-light of the night & the blooper of the week!"

I actually discovered how to spell COOPER while I was in the net. I was able to read the letters off the puck as it was going thru me. Cccccc-oooo-ooooo-pppp-eeeee-rrrr!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

I love our fourth line!