Why not Warsofsky?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why not Warsofsky?

Should Boychuk miss anytime, I would guess Miller will slide into his spot since he is already with the team. That said, I've been to two Providence Bruins games the last two weeks and David Warsofsky really stood out. He plays alot like Krug, his defensive game has improved and his passes out of his zone are terrific down there. Very good on the power play, I'd like to see him get a shot if Boychuk is out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Why not Warsofsky?

Don't disagree except for his size. Other teams are focusing on dumping Krug harder, and both miller and Bartkowski have more size, good skating, and smart thinking.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No reason at all that Warsofsky shouldn't be able too slide in and play. Divver and Luedeke have been lauding about him the last month or so. But maybe, just maybe PC might want too see Morrow or Trotman whom I think are a bit higher on the depth list.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^ Love

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Don't know much about Warfosky but I really liked Millers play when he was up before nothing fancy,just get it out,not afraid to play the body,you need defence like that they all don't need to rush the puck.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't know much about Warfosky but I really liked Millers play when he was up before nothing fancy,just get it out,not afraid to play the body,you need defence like that they all don't need to rush the puck.

[/QUOTE]
     I agree altho warfsofsky should get a look.

Watching the Prov team video highlights are showing alot of promise with a few players there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

By the way the Bs going on a road trip starting in calgary tuesday there gonna need to call up a 7th Dman