Why

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgrim02762. Show tgrim02762's posts

Why

I dont want to start another Timmy Vs Tukka rant session, but can someone please explain why Tukka was in net yesterday. Thomas coming off two strong games and the b's a chance to lock up a spot should have been a no-brainer.  CJ could have then given him today off as he obviously can't play every game.  Thomas should be angry as then Lundquist goes out and shines while timmy sits on the bench.   Tukka needs games to but this one seemed odd.  Of course i am in alaska and may have missed something.  So if you can enlighten me please do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Why

In Response to Why:
    [QUOTE]I dont want to start another Timmy Vs Tukka rant session, but can someone please explain why Tukka was in net yesterday. Thomas coming off two strong games and the b's a chance to lock up a spot should have been a no-brainer.  CJ could have then given him today off as he obviously can't play every game.  Thomas should be angry as then Lundquist goes out and shines while timmy sits on the bench.   Tukka needs games to but this one seemed odd.  Of course i am in alaska and may have missed something.  So if you can enlighten me please do.
    Posted by tgrim02762[/QUOTE]

So you would wana play thomas back to back games in philly tonight?

I think the better question is why the bruins AGAIN gave no effort. Why did they only play hard with 8 mins left in the game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

okay so you think thomas would have done a better job than tuukka who gave up one goal in 60 minutes? wow, you are brilliant. Why did you start this thread? On a side note why hasn't Thomas played every single game this year. and if lucic is our leading goal scorer, why doesn't he play every single shift?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgrim02762. Show tgrim02762's posts

In Response to Re: Why:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why :

No I think I must have mistyped what I was trying to say was.  Play Thomas yesterday lock it up and then give him today off and give Tukka todays game.  Just seems odd the Thomas had two strong games in a row and then CJ pulls him.   I will never understand CJ's handeling of Thomas

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgrim02762. Show tgrim02762's posts

dauber:  Who ever said he should play every game?  Not even close to what I said in fact I stated Tukka needs games too.  I was just curious as to why CJ pulled him for that one.  I also stated I am trying to follow the B's from Alaska and might have missed something.  thanks for the insult though you jackwagon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it was either, TT sat-tuukka sun, or vice versa- no real controversy here. you could tell right away the way things were going to be in this game. 1) marchands breakaway thwarted by camp/avery fight (tell me while watching you thought "are you kidding me- this does not bode well for the b's this game", and 2) offsides clearly missed- leading to deep faceoff win and deflected goal. at that point the writing was on wall- the cards are stacked against the b's today. some games just happen that way. the rangers are a team very similiar to the b's- super tight and physical with superb goaltending, balaced scoring. probably the toughest playoff matchup for the b's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgrim02762. Show tgrim02762's posts

beesfan: thanks for ths insight on what happened yesterday.  dont get to see many games up here (cant wait for tuesdays game on VS.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Unless Thomas was gonna both get a shutout and also score a goal they were probably going to lose anyway. I'd rather rest him, get Tukka some work, and put him out there tonight.

n Response to Re: Why:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why : beesfan: thanks for ths insight on what happened yesterday.  dont get to see many games up here (cant wait for tuesdays game on VS.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why : No I think I must have mistyped what I was trying to say was.  Play Thomas yesterday lock it up and then give him today off and give Tukka todays game.  Just seems odd the Thomas had two strong games in a row and then CJ pulls him.   I will never understand CJ's handeling of Thomas

How do you lock up a game that you don't score in? Takes at least one goal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I understand where he is coming from. I was suprised to see Tuuka in net after TT just pitched a shutout.I thought TT would play NYR and Rask in Philly. TT coming off a SO and Tuuka for whatever rason has played better on the road this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgrim02762. Show tgrim02762's posts

[QUOTE]I understand where he is coming from. I was suprised to see Tuuka in net after TT just pitched a shutout.I thought TT would play NYR and Rask in Philly. TT coming off a SO and Tuuka for whatever rason has played better on the road this year.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

OK so at least I wasn't the only one who thought coming off a shut out that you would stick with the hot hand esp if that hot hand is your supposed number 1.  Plus for the two posts before that the only way those comments can be valid is if CJ is clarvoient and knew his offense was going to get shut out.