Wild Seguin rumor - WARNING tabloid stuff inside

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Wild Seguin rumor - WARNING tabloid stuff inside

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTE]

Dez, he struggled in that series, I still think he is great, to me the best in the game still, but I think it had a whole to do with the Bruins and the way they defended him. Absolutley brilliant.

Yeah i still think crosby is the gms best.  For me with injuries as a factor im taking datsyuk 1st overall.  Brilliant in his own end, amazing on the draws, offensively eye pleasing and can kill you He can be on at any time of the game.  Datsyuk is my pick.   

Dez, for the bashing sid took malkin wasnt any better.  stamPkos is an amazing scorer.  I dont think his overall game is that polished.   

[/QUOTE]

Malkin seemed more dangerous and harder to knock off the puck. I'm not basing my opinion on a single series. I base it on their entire body of work. I simply used that series to illustrate my point regarding Syd and his famous no look passes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dez, he struggled in that series, I still think he is great, to me the best in the game still, but I think it had a whole to do with the Bruins and the way they defended him. Absolutley brilliant.

Yeah i still think crosby is the gms best.  For me with injuries as a factor im taking datsyuk 1st overall.  Brilliant in his own end, amazing on the draws, offensively eye pleasing and can kill you He can be on at any time of the game.  Datsyuk is my pick.   

Dez, for the bashing sid took malkin wasnt any better.  stamPkos is an amazing scorer.  I dont think his overall game is that polished.   

[/QUOTE]

Malkin seemed more dangerous and harder to knock off the puck. I'm not basing my opinion on a single series. I base it on their entire body of work. I simply used that series to illustrate my point regarding Syd and his famous no look passes.

[/QUOTE]

Its the worst ive ever seen sid.  Its like he was constantly hearing foot steps.  Id take malkin if you could put sids heart in him.  Id agree malkin is probably the most dominant fwd in hockey....when he wants to.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Malkin is bigger and able to use it. Both are awesome players and strong on the puck. I just see Malkin as slightly more difficult to defend. 

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/

Brad Marchand chimes in while he's home in Nova Scotia.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Who knows, stuff like this tends to take on a life of it's own, and they also tend to get better, especially when that person is no longer around to dispute it.

Just the fact that it's out there isnt good.

Anybody else hear in his press conference in Dallas regarding the gay slur how he claimed his account was hacked but then apologized for what he said???

That was weird.

My whole issue with Tyler, is when they drafted him he had the kid next door look. No tattoos, visible at least, now he's got a sleeve of them plus some. Not saying theirs anything wrong with them, personally I have none, but it seemed to me he was portraying himself as person he wasnt brought up or meant to be like. I think he grew up a nice kid, but after winning the cup got caught up in a lifestyle that doesnt suit him.

The contradicotry no-homo tweet was pathetic.  It's not called a hacked account, Tyler, it's called "drunken errors".

He did have his name on his arm in big block letters, but the rest is new.  There is never a reason to have a tattoo on your forearm.  People with sleeve tattoos are losers.  Blanket statement.  I stand by it.  If anyone here is upset by that because they have a sleeve tattoo, big whoop.  You're a loser.

Be young.  Get drunk.  That's fine.  If you're failing at your job, you'd better not show up stinking like a brewery. 

U think everybody with a sleeve tattoo is a loser???  U are the biggest joke on here, and u are lucky this site is filled with puppets or u would never survive.

I wonder what Andrew Ference would say about you. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Who knows, stuff like this tends to take on a life of it's own, and they also tend to get better, especially when that person is no longer around to dispute it.

Just the fact that it's out there isnt good.

Anybody else hear in his press conference in Dallas regarding the gay slur how he claimed his account was hacked but then apologized for what he said???

That was weird.

My whole issue with Tyler, is when they drafted him he had the kid next door look. No tattoos, visible at least, now he's got a sleeve of them plus some. Not saying theirs anything wrong with them, personally I have none, but it seemed to me he was portraying himself as person he wasnt brought up or meant to be like. I think he grew up a nice kid, but after winning the cup got caught up in a lifestyle that doesnt suit him.

I agree with everything u just said, I caught that during the interview as well and thought hmmm that's weird.