Will Chad Johnson be better than khudo.....answer is YES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Will Chad Johnson be better than khudo.....answer is YES

if stanley were the GM the team would be paille, smith, and wheeler, with khudo in net, and johnson taking shifts on D. that's it. all they need. 82-0, 16-0 in the offs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

if stanley were the GM the team would be paille, smith, and wheeler, with khudo in net, and johnson taking shifts on D. that's it. all they need. 82-0, 16-0 in the offs. 

Paille-Wheeler-Smith on the 3rd line...that would be awesome 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

you're certifiably insane. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

THANKS ....ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Hockey Jersey $125

Hockey tickets (2). $220

Being insulted by your peers BRUINS   Fans ......PRICELESS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Stan, looks like WEEI's bruins reporter DJ Bean has a different take on Johnson than you..

said he's not looking good in practice.

DJ Bean @DJ_Bean

Haven't loved Chad Johnson's camp. Krejci, Fraser with goals on him now in shootout. Guessing Svedberg front-runner for Bruins backup goalie

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Davey, I'm still sticking with my theory that Svedberg might earn it, but Johnson will get it based on the $400K or so that they save by having him open the door instead of Svedberg.  Svedberg will come up and play this year, but likely on a game by game basis so only a couple of days count against the big club's cap.  Sort of the way the Senators handled Lehner last year or the year before when they had a glut of backups playing.

Are you not entertained?!?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Davey, I'm still sticking with my theory that Svedberg might earn it, but Johnson will get it based on the $400K or so that they save by having him open the door instead of Svedberg.  Svedberg will come up and play this year, but likely on a game by game basis so only a couple of days count against the big club's cap.  Sort of the way the Senators handled Lehner last year or the year before when they had a glut of backups playing.

You are most likely right, but it stinks that it may go to Johnson based on how much he makes. Svedberg has earned it and as far as i have read, impressed people who have watched him play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I agree, but it is what it is when the cap declines by 10%.  Johnson's not here for the long haul.  He's here to get a shot to show what he can do so that he has a job next year.  Svedberg will be the backup next year, full time, with Subban the #1 in Providence and maybe Gothberg 4th on the depth chart.  Heck, nite should be ahead of Morrisson, anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yup.  Chad sure is impressive in the first preseason game, first goal.  Yah Stanley, you have a god given talent all right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Have I underestimated myself again??   Chad ..no goal allowed tonight against the Red Wings !!

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And beat Montreal tonight ??    KHUDO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Khudo 41 saves to beat Montreal ...always said he going to become a #1 

and now Chad Johnson back at it again ...sorry Chad ...underestimated you after the 3 goals against Mtl ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley, please just go back to talking about hockey and leave the pontificating and public intellectual masturbation alone. You have become a caricature. Now you'll say you were always right about Johnson when you threw him under the bus earlier this week, just like you talk about your accurate prediction that the Bruins would win the Cup in 2011, but ignore that you were wrong in 2009, 2010, 2012, and 2013.

Please just stop and go back to just talking hockey.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And why are you celebrating Khudo? A week ago you said he'd amount to nothing and that we would never miss him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Stanley, nothing against Johnson but I would take Khudobin. Of course most of us be can be wrong and that is fine too. I can see it now Johnson goes 13-7 not including SOL GA 2.55 and we all will get the I told u so. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

And why are you celebrating Khudo? A week ago you said he'd amount to nothing and that we would never miss him.

You are right we wont miss Khudo because we have Rask, Svedberg, Johnson....

I've always said that Khudo would become a #1 in the NHL ...Well guess what ...put all your $$$ on Khudo to be the starter game 1 for the Canes...now will Johnson be better ??   Maybe not but he is another that will become #1 in the NHL ....soon you wont say it on this board but all within youself you will say dam Stanley he is cocky but so talented and accurate in his predictions  ! !  

Ho ! and by the way miss Red ....you are in trouble with our bet mr Lemon vs Reilley Smith and Spooner combined because sorry to mention it but I was right ...again about Smith ...he will make the team and so is Spooner...ST is done ...he will play approx 35 games and Spooner will play approx 45 games ....Mr Lemon has heart problems...didnt we all knew that already after his last season's performances or I should say his NON perfomances...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hockey Jersey $125

Hockey tickets (2). $220

[/QUOTE]

don't ever refer to me as your peer again. you are so far below me that your comment disgusts me. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Heck, nite should be ahead of Morrisson, anyway.

Sieve! Sieve! Sieve!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hockey Jersey $125

Hockey tickets (2). $220

[/QUOTE]

don't ever refer to me as your peer again. you are so far below me that your comment disgusts me. 

[/QUOTE]

Thats what friends are for ....