Will Chara have to fight March 24th?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Will Chara have to fight March 24th?

Can't you just see it now, the habs drawing straws to see who gets the "honor" of extracting their pound of flesh.  Can't wait until he pounds the poor sap into next week. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Will Chara have to fight March 24th?

He would have to fight from laughing....not many wanna tangle with Z...no one in Montreal challenges. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nobody will challenge but the Habs will do everything thing the can do to get Chara in the box with their usual extra stick work when the refs aren't looking. Lots of chirping but no bite per the usual from the CH.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Kirk Muller:  Draw, damn it.
    Hal Gill:  Oh, of course ... my straw would be the tallest ... this is fixed.  Ryan sais he'd do it.
    Ryan White:  Sorry, I drew Boychuk again.
    Gill:  Told you it was fixed.
    Subban:  Thornton's not dressing because the boston.com boards don't like him so I wanted Lucic, really.  But I drew Reich ... who's that?
    White:  He plays in the A.
    Subban:  Oh.  Coach Muller, my hammies are really tight.
    Gill:  Told you this was ...
    Brian Gionta:  Wearing the "C", Coach, I think it's my duty to ... um scratch that, Coach.
    David Descharnais:  Je ne comprehend pas, Coach.
    Hamrlik:  Coach, as a former number one pick overall, I drew Seguin.  He's the best draft pick still playing - isn't that fitting, Coach?
    Gill: ... Coach?
    Muller:  Grow some, Hal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

When McLaren cheap-shotted Zednik, the Habs revenge was to win the next 2 games and send Boston to (yet another) early golf season.

I bet their attempts at revenge will be more along those lines than stupidly trying to fight Chara.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Will Chara have to fight March 24th?:
    [QUOTE]Kirk Muller:  Draw, damn it. ... Hal Gill:  Oh, of course ... my straw would be the tallest ... this is fixed.  Ryan sais he'd do it. Ryan White:  Sorry, I drew Boychuk again. Gill:  Told you it was fixed. Subban:  Thornton's not dressing because the boston.com boards don't like him so I wanted Lucic, really.  But I drew Reich ... who's that? White:  He plays in the A. Subban:  Oh.  Coach Muller, my hammies are really tight. Gill:  Told you this was ... Brian Gionta:  Wearing the "C", Coach, I think it's my duty to ... um scratch that, Coach. David Descharnais:  Je ne comprehend pas, Coach. Hamrlik:  Coach, as a former number one pick overall, I drew Seguin.  He's the best draft pick still playing - isn't that fitting, Coach? Gill: ... Coach? Muller:  Grow some, Hal.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

LMFAO! Thanks that was a good read

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Hey guys - long time no see. can't seem to login to old account. Anyway, great question: Who will fight him?

They'll be going at him all night, that's for sure, but I suspect they'll be the ones getting hurt in the process. I foresee random fights with other players -- our non-fighters, of course! look for the scabs' pursuit of Krejci and Seguin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Or the Bruins pursuit of the mighty Jaro Spacek?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]When McLaren cheap-shotted Zednik, the Habs revenge was to win the next 2 games and send Boston to (yet another) early golf season. I bet their attempts at revenge will be more along those lines than stupidly trying to fight Chara.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly, Zednik stuck Kyle in the back of the leg first. Typical Habs stick work...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Would not surprise me to see the Habs go after Seguin or Marchand instead.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

[QUOTE]Would not surprise me to see the Habs go after Seguin or Marchand instead.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Yeah they'd love to get their hands on Marchy. I have a feeling M's got some crazy mojo in him for fighting. But he can't get hurt; we need him. He's our #1 SH goal scorer (#2 in NHL) and we have no PP.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

White or Henry will come calling. Will be interesting to see if it's Chara or Thornton who obliges.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

[QUOTE]Kirk Muller:  Draw, damn it. ... Hal Gill:  Oh, of course ... my straw would be the tallest ... this is fixed.  Ryan sais he'd do it. Ryan White:  Sorry, I drew Boychuk again. Gill:  Told you it was fixed. Subban:  Thornton's not dressing because the boston.com boards don't like him so I wanted Lucic, really.  But I drew Reich ... who's that? White:  He plays in the A. Subban:  Oh.  Coach Muller, my hammies are really tight. Gill:  Told you this was ... Brian Gionta:  Wearing the "C", Coach, I think it's my duty to ... um scratch that, Coach. David Descharnais:  Je ne comprehend pas, Coach. Hamrlik:  Coach, as a former number one pick overall, I drew Seguin.  He's the best draft pick still playing - isn't that fitting, Coach? Gill: ... Coach? Muller:  Grow some, Hal.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

Classic...you made my day..lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Or the Bruins pursuit of the mighty Jaro Spacek?
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

If you watch the film it was Spacek looking for it and Boychuck obliging in that little incident a few games ago...idiot....

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/102050

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

and since when is Boychuk a heavyweight lol...you habs fans are clinically insane

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

White will try and fight Krejci!!!  Did anyone else notice/hear the comment made by a Bruin late in the 3rd during a stoppage?  Someone asked Pouliot if he wanted to fight Krejci again (sarcastically).  Pouliot felt shame!!!

My bet is Gill steps and hangs on to Z for his life.  He does it just because he is the largest sheman on the team.  If he doesn't then perhaps that White moron but I could see that one getting ugly quick for White as I don't think Z would have the same amount of sympathy for his as he would for Gill.  For the sake of the Habs injury report, it should be Gill.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Chara have to fight March 24th? : If you watch the film it was Spacek looking for it and Boychuck obliging in that little incident a few games ago...idiot.... http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/102050
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Shh dont tell a habs fan that. They seem to Blank that and the fact that White basically jumped Boychuck out of thier minds. Because it was the big mean boston thugs that did it all!! MEANIES!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'd love to see another Bryan McCabe ragdoll incident!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxmvp. Show redsoxmvp's posts

hey, remeber when they called up alex henry from hamilton for the one game against the b's a few years back?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]hey, remeber when they called up alex henry from hamilton for the one game against the b's a few years back?
    Posted by redsoxmvp[/QUOTE]

Likely scenario as I can not fathom anyone currently on the roster who would take on the role of avenger against "Man Mountain."

And I do think the Habs, despite their lack of a legitimate heavyweight, will attempt some type of retribution, no matter how misguided.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I see nothing happening.  IF Montreal does that it works to our advantage.  They will sell winning the game as payback.  Bottom line is there are few players that can challenge Chara.  I really like Travis Moen and he is the type I would suspect would do it.  But why would you.  You are gonna lose badly. 

Marchand could be a likely target should thinge get heated.  I don't think NHL players think this way though.  I mean a lot of these guys are friends.  Just b/c the rivalry is there doesnt mean they hate each other.   The Bruins and Habs players feel bad it happened. 

I say nothing happens.  I didnt think the hype from the last game could get higher.  Wrong.  This next game has more hype than Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah, I agree with Moen should something occur. I think if the Habs are losing in a convincing fashion the frustration will boil over, for better or worse. This was the source of the brawl a couple of games ago. And I do think they will bring up that gorilla and career AHLr Henry....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I agree with Moen should someting occur. I think if the Habs are losing in a convincing fashion the frustration will boil over, for better or worse. This was the source of the brawl a couple of games ago. And I do think they will bring up that gorilla and career AHLr Henry....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Henry isnt a good fighter at all.  They just can't match our lineup. They could have Boogie man and I still wouldnt worry b/c Chara is an absolute beast.  I mean is there a tougher team in the league.  Edmonton has a few guys that are more than capible but our roster has guys on every line and our defense are capible as well.  Chara would be top 5 fighter in hockey in he fought more. 
    Chara
    Boogie
    Cartner
    Mcintyre
    Parros/Shelley/Westgarth etc etc

Chara is a beast.  And when angry I wouldnt wanna mess with him.  Henry would get destroyed. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Plekanac will slash Z repeatedly in the achilles and then delivery 10 headbutts to his rear end.