Will the charges effect Chara the rest of the way?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Will the charges effect Chara the rest of the way?

Do you guys think with the charges being filed and the impending (BS) investigation going forward against Z will it have an effect on his game? I think you could go two ways with this maybe the ice will be a good escape for him and he will thrive because playing the game could be a release from the off ice garbage. Of course the negative could be off the ice and it makes him play with less of an edge in the games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Will the charges effect Chara the rest of the way?

Yes it will always be in his mind and it is always on the mind of the refs, so as already seen in his first game, he is watched far more than the Cooke's Avery's and Ott's of the league.

The problem, is that it is affecting the whole team as witnessed in the games since.  Cj needs to get them all over this and quick, it cannot be over their heads going into the playoffs or they might as well fold now, I am glad it happened with 20 as opposed to 2 games left in the season.  Time may well help them put this to rest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

It won't have any effect on him or the team.  Once on the ice, instincts take over and you play the game as you always have.  The last thing players are thinking about is something that happened in another game.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

No, because there will be no charges. The police were asked by some hack politician to open an investigation into whether or not there are grounds for prosecution.

I wonder what the reaction of Habs fans is when that decision comes down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Will the charges effect Chara the rest of the way?:
    [QUOTE]No, because there will be no charges. The police were asked by some hack politician to open an investigation into whether or not there are grounds for prosecution. I wonder what the reaction of Habs fans is when that decision comes down.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Maybe flip over more police cars and set them on fire like they have before after winning a playoff series?