Will there be another DVD?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgauthier1975. Show mgauthier1975's posts

Will there be another DVD?

I remember that the Sox put out the "Faith Rewarded" DVD after MLB put out the official World Series DVD back in '04. "Faith Rewarded" was a thousand times better than the official MLB DVD.

Has anyone heard if the Bruins will do something similar? Looking forward to the DVD today, but I read that they skip over some important stuff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuturmouthwhenimtalkingtoyou. Show shuturmouthwhenimtalkingtoyou's posts

Re: Will there be another DVD?

In Response to Will there be another DVD?:
    [QUOTE]I remember that the Sox put out the "Faith Rewarded" DVD after MLB put out the official World Series DVD back in '04. "Faith Rewarded" was a thousand times better than the official MLB DVD. Has anyone heard if the Bruins will do something similar? Looking forward to the DVD today, but I read that they skip over some important stuff.
    Posted by mgauthier1975[/QUOTE]

Don't know, but I hope they include the extended camera shot of Horton being mobbed by teammates after his first playoff OT goal (iirc) when, among all the black and gold bodies, the thing that stood out most was this beaming, ear-to-ear smile that you could see all the way from the initial tight zoom through the final wide shot. It was pretty awesome.

Oh and Marchand laughing and celebrating after the last goal of the year. So good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Will there be another DVD?:
    [QUOTE]I remember that the Sox put out the "Faith Rewarded" DVD after MLB put out the official World Series DVD back in '04. "Faith Rewarded" was a thousand times better than the official MLB DVD. Has anyone heard if the Bruins will do something similar? Looking forward to the DVD today, but I read that they skip over some important stuff.
    Posted by mgauthier1975[/QUOTE]

I've heard thru the grapevine that NESN will be producing its own DVD version. I don't know this for sure, but really hope that's the case.

It seems to me that given the quick turnaround of the official version out today they must have skimmed over a lot, esp. regarding the regular season.

What I look for in the best DVD's are attention to the "forgotten" moments that only hard-score fans would appreciate--will they give proper attention to the comeback from 1-3 down to Mtl. in Game 4, inc. Ference's goal and Ryder's OT winner?

If they don't include Ryder's save in Game 5, not to mention TT's game saving stop in the first OT I will be severely disappointed.

I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt but I do hope NESN comes out w/one of its own.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Here is a recap of what is on the dvd and what is not

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joemizz11. Show joemizz11's posts

In Response to Re: Will there be another DVD?:
    [QUOTE]Here is a recap of what is on the dvd and what is not http://nhl-red-light.si.com/2011/07/18/cup-video-captures-bruins-determination/
    Posted by Dave24[/QUOTE]

The Marchand Shift where he clotheslines Erhoff, undercuts Sedin and then Fights Ballard was THE SHIFT of the Playoffs, WHY would they leave that out !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Will there be another DVD?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will there be another DVD? : The Marchand Shift where he clotheslines Erhoff, undercuts Sedin and then Fights Ballard was THE SHIFT of the Playoffs, WHY would they leave that out !!!
    Posted by joemizz11[/QUOTE]

I agree.  That has to be in there if you want to get an idea of the tone of the series and the dislike that the two teams had for each other.