With PC making these moves all the pressure is on Homer errrr Claude Julien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

With PC making these moves all the pressure is on Homer errrr Claude Julien

Christmas came again in the month of February for all Bruins fans.  CJ must now work, motivate and bring the max performance out of this well balanced club.

No excuses.  Stanley Cup or bust..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Re: With PC making these moves all the pressure is on Homer errrr Claude Julien

CJ is like the cab driver that gets you a block away from your destination.. and drops you off...coz he 'doesn't know how to get there"... Doh...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I'll give CJ credit for making adjustments after he was called out by Neely.  This playoff run more than likely determines whether he stays or goes.  I hope PC's moves pay off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

PC did his job, and came through with acquisitions. Wasn't a blockbuster trade in which some of the future was mortgaged, but wasnt just a small deal for a 4th liner.

I think stanley cup or bust is a little too harsh. I think at the very least we should get to the Eastern finals. Claude has had too much time and anything less that the ECF would be a failure and Claude should be canned.

Thats not to say that I'll be satisfied with just making the ECF, but you have to be realistic and not expect a cup every single year