with so much discussion about offer sheets....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

with so much discussion about offer sheets....

i wonder why i haven't heard keith yandles name more

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: with so much discussion about offer sheets....

http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=25

Me thinks GMs are staying away because Phoenix has plenty to spend and would match. The NHL will once again handle payroll this season with Glendale messing everything up. So Bettman needs attendance so they must spend to the cap floor as well can't afford to let a budding star like Yandle go is my thinking.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

mckenzie just tweeted that the yotes were discussing his value and which was higher, keeping him or moving him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yandle is a great young dman.  I would love the Bruins to make a stab.  He is exactly what the back end needs. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I'm pretty sure the B's can't put in an offer sheet on Yandle because they don't have their 2nd rounder next year...

That's what Haggs said anyways...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

then go the trade route. I would personally give a lot for Yandle. two first round picks and kampfer....I'd do that. If they made that deal they would be picking 30th the next two years anyway

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: with so much discussion about offer sheets....:
    [QUOTE]then go the trade route. I would personally give a lot for Yandle. two first round picks and kampfer....I'd do that. If they made that deal they would be picking 30th the next two years anyway
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Yandle would be awesome...

I wonder what it would realistically take to trade for him?