Worst NHL Attitude Ever

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Worst NHL Attitude Ever

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And this is a first overall pick? I thought teams scouted on personality and attitude as well as skill.

[/QUOTE]

I'd have a lot of questions for the Oiler's management and scouting staff if i was a fan. Lowe is still surviving on the fumes of that Roloson aided Cup run, he's horrible and the Oil need a big change in management and philosophy, it'll be awhile before they turn it around.I dare say Calgary has it together better than the Oilers and that is saying alot.  

[/QUOTE]

Supposedly (unsubstantiated) a lot of the Oilers management wanted to take Ryan Murray, but word came down from Katz that Yakupov was to be picked. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I heard it a little bit differently, Fletch.  Version I heard was that the scouts all wanted Murray, and "it came down from above" that they take Yakupov.  Could have been Lowe or Katz.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Does anyone else think maybe a little lost in translation here? Sometimes Ovechkin would come across as real cocky when he first came into the league and hearing Pedro talk sometimes made me wonder.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

No one would give a flying fadoo if he scored a bunch. But when a guy doesn't, he'd better back check. Amazing talent, just surprised Captain Smyth hasn't knocked him around a little.