Would you trade Rask for Patrick Kane?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: Would you trade Rask for Patrick Kane?

You sure Timmy is "good to go" for a few more years? Timmy's play dropped off pretty bad this year, particularly the 2nd half of the season. Average would be a compliment.

Yes, he was solid, not outstanding, in the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Would you trade Rask for Patrick Kane?:
    [QUOTE]I think I would be happy with this deal, but it's a bit of an overpayment by the B's, wouldn't you think?  Maybe Khudobin instead.  You know, he's young and really good.  Throw in Carter Camper to solidfy the deal.  With Camper included, Chicago signs the deal instantly.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

You might not have high standards on Rask but some teams might. 
    With that being said  Rask, Spooner, McDermid an I'll throw in your suggestion Camper for Kane and Crawford.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

So if Rask alone might not get Kane (who underperformed slightly according to many in Chicago this year) what do you think Thomas would ever get you?  Answer, not that much.

If salary is what you want to dump - I'd say Lucic and that 4 million of not showing up in the playoffs would be a good start.  He'd land you as much as Thomas would.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

[QUOTE]You sure Timmy is "good to go" for a few more years? Timmy's play dropped off pretty bad this year, particularly the 2nd half of the season. Average would be a compliment. Yes, he was solid, not outstanding, in the playoffs.
    Posted by TheGuyWithDaThing[/QUOTE]

I think TT was as average as most of the Bruins were. Does that mean he's washed up ? Does that mean he doesn't have an outstanding playoff series left in him. In my opinion, yes he does. So then, if the Hawks were to do a trade, Rask for Kane, by all means, go for it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]If salary is what you want to dump - I'd say Lucic and that 4 million of not showing up in the playoffs would be a good start.  He'd land you as much as Thomas would.
    Posted by nix02061[/QUOTE]

Go watch the Sox or Celts.

We're talking hockey here.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

I am watching the Sox now and the Celtics tomorrow funny though I live in Ontario and these are my baseball and basketball team LOL NAS. This is hockey talk trade Lucic sick thought #17 is 100% Bruins material. If we are talking trades maybe realistic Sharp for Krejci or Thomas straight up this is only my thought to a realistic trade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]And why would Chicago trade a young proven star like Kane for an unproven Goalie whose never been a #1 and has a long history of knee problems?  I'm all ears on this one..
    Posted by Celts07[/QUOTE]

Leading the NHL in goals against and save percentage one year as well as winning a playoff series is "never being a number 1?''  Uh, OK.

That said, as much as I like Rask I'd make that deal in a heartbeat.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Chicago would never do the deal.
    That's fine with me.
    KANE doesn't have the size the Bruins would want, in a winger that carries a 6.3M cap hit.
    Also, he had ZERO goals in the playoffs, and his goal & point production, have been in a 3-year slide.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I wouldn't make the trade because I simply do not like Patrick Kane as a person.  He acts like a punk on the ice, and loves to taunt his opponents when his team is ahead.  We already have one punk on the team, and that is enough for me.  In fact, I hope that our punk-in-residence is going to get coached on how to be less of a punk and how to completely eliminate diving from his repertoire. 

If the Blackhawks are willing to trade Kane, that tells me that they are getting fed up with his personality flaws. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

no, same reason as Mutant. If NAS is upset with Marchand, let him watch and listen to Kane for a few moths. Also the comment of how mediocre he is playing with studs like hossa. Also Who would he replace?? if Horton is healthy, in the top six? and would you pay 6.3 for a 3rd liner ?