WOW. What a Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

WOW. What a Game

Very impressive win. Go B's. Looked Fantastic tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: WOW. What a Game

B's got lucky tonight. They bailed out Rask who wasn't as sharp in net tonight giving up that goal.

Hopefully Rask gets back to stopping pucks or this series is going to be over fast!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Nah, they were great. Can't wait until Wed.!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

The best thing the Penguins can do now is to stop the hitting and checking.  Both games they have out hit the Bruins and lost the games.  The Penguins are playing out of sync.  If they want to get back into this series then stop playing defensive hockey.

~ The Gnome

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

My wishes were they at least split the games in pittsburg and now that they took 2 ( shocking but loving it) I now pray they get i out of the next 2 at home.

Very well played game and i think after the pens goal to make it 3-1 seeing them come right back and score said it all.
    My opinion only counts when I am right

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to PatsGnome's comment:

The best thing the Penguins can do now is to stop the hitting and checking.  Both games they have out hit the Bruins and lost the games.  The Penguins are playing out of sync.  If they want to get back into this series then stop playing defensive hockey.

~ The Gnome

Thats why the Pens are in trouble , because they are awful on their defensive play,