Wow, what a game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Wow, what a game

I was thoroughly entertained.  The Hockey Gods were smiling mostly on the Hawks last night as they got some great bounces.  The B's sloppier than normal defensive play was a result of them having to play catch-up hockey - and catch-up they did!  What a comeback for the Black and Gold but I give credit to the Hawks for putting it all out there when they absolutely had to.  What a series, I can't wait for Saturday night.  Go B's!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: Wow, what a game

I agree completely. The Hawks had to win, and gave it everything they had. But the B's kept pace, and that makes me feel good. If the Hawks keep that level up, it'll be a coin flip, but if not, the B's in 6. 

Also that was one of the best games I've seen in a long time. Might have been sloppy here and there, but so much fun to watch. They had 3 great scoring chances right at the end of the 3rd. We were jumping up and down, walking around, and mumbling alot. 

If we can get 2 more of those, then I will be happy for a Game 7. Win or Lose. 

Looking for a new "warm and fuzzy" Cup Win.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

then I will be happy for a Game 7. Win or Lose. 

Dont take this peronally, but I hate it when people say that. Truth is, we will all be bummed about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Unfortunately the 2 Bruins losses were the most entertaining games of the series!  

Street hockey is great for kids. It’s energetic, competitive, and skillful. And best of all it keeps them off the street.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

In response to perrysound's comment:

[QUOTE]

then I will be happy for a Game 7. Win or Lose. 

Agreed, I will be, but it's just so rare to see a fun exciting game of NHL hockey. 

Dont take this peronally, but I hate it when people say that. Truth is, we will all be bummed about it.

[/QUOTE]