Sam Gagner

1st + 2nd 

CAR:

Evander Kane

Bryan Little

EDM:

Cam Ward

Jordan Staal

Edmoton gets a proven goaltender in his prime along with a Center with skill and size which fill two of their main needs.

Carolina will get a young power forward in Kane whose relationship with WPG organization has turned sour and add speed up front with Little.

Winnipeg aquires a young sniper with "franchise" potential whose been in the dog-house for most of the season in EDM. A change of scenery plus a new coaching philosophy could jump start his career. Sam Gagner has been in the league for a while now but still has the potential to be a good #2 center. This trade helps WPG now and in the future.

This is random and probably a failed attempt at rebuilding 3 franchises...This is probably I will forever stick to NHL14 on Xbox. Plus, nothing really going on news wise in the NHL at the moment. Why not play GM before the Olympic break?

...But, i did stay at a Holiday Inn!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: WPG-CAR-EDM

Are the 1st and 2nd from Edmonton? If they are, to give up Gagner, Yakupov plkus those for Staal and a goalie who just cannot stay healthy is a bit much. Ward is one of the better ones when healthy, but thats a big if.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

BOS - WPG

BOS

Dustin Byfuglien

WPG

Bart or Krug ( both RFA's next year)

Caron

& a 1st

BBB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Edmonton got Ben Scrivens now. So, no Cam Ward coming. Dubby has gone to Nashville to back up Rinne. Hendriks is an OIler. Craig Mac isn't done appartently.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to superj2k10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WPG:

Nail Yakupov

Sam Gagner

1st + 2nd 

CAR:

Evander Kane

Bryan Little

EDM:

Cam Ward

Jordan Staal

Edmoton gets a proven goaltender in his prime along with a Center with skill and size which fill two of their main needs.

Carolina will get a young power forward in Kane whose relationship with WPG organization has turned sour and add speed up front with Little.

Winnipeg aquires a young sniper with "franchise" potential whose been in the dog-house for most of the season in EDM. A change of scenery plus a new coaching philosophy could jump start his career. Sam Gagner has been in the league for a while now but still has the potential to be a good #2 center. This trade helps WPG now and in the future.

This is random and probably a failed attempt at rebuilding 3 franchises...This is probably I will forever stick to NHL14 on Xbox. Plus, nothing really going on news wise in the NHL at the moment. Why not play GM before the Olympic break?

...But, i did stay at a Holiday Inn!

[/QUOTE]

Staal isnt going anywhere.  He wanted to play with his bro.   Not sure of ntc with him but i cant see them dealing staal.  I do like the deal though.   Some good thought

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

WPG:

Nail Yakupov

Sam Gagner

1st + 2nd 

CAR:

Evander Kane

Bryan Little

EDM:

Cam Ward

Jordan Staal

[/QUOTE]

Staal isnt going anywhere.  He wanted to play with his bro.   Not sure of ntc with him but i cant see them dealing staal.  I do like the deal though.   Some good thought

[/QUOTE]
    Shupe do you really think Win will go from Kane to Yippy Yacky? Both teams have had issues with these players & their attitude. In Yacky you also have to deal with his agent Larionov too! I'll be shocked if Yacky isn't playing in the KHL with Radulov & Kovalchuk within 3 more seasons. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WPG:

Nail Yakupov

Sam Gagner

1st + 2nd 

CAR:

Evander Kane

Bryan Little

EDM:

Cam Ward

Jordan Staal

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Shupe do you really think Win will go from Kane to Yippy Yacky? Both teams have had issues with these players & their attitude. In Yacky you also have to deal with his agent Larionov too! I'll be shocked if Yacky isn't playing in the KHL with Radulov & Kovalchuk within 3 more seasons. 

[/QUOTE]

Yacky Ganger and a 1st and 2nd.  thats a good haul.  Edmonton is gonna be near the basement so their picks would be gravy train.  I dont see yacky doing this.  I think hes in a terrible place at the moment.  I love the oil but they need to deal so e players and make them harder nosed, get a goalie and stud dman.   Id offer a lot to get weber.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think Scrivens is an upgrade, but not the answer in Edmonton. Alot of it has ot do with whats around him, but I just don't see him as a number 1.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Scrivens is an upgrade, but not the answer in Edmonton. Alot of it has ot do with whats around him, but I just don't see him as a number 1.

[/QUOTE]

Geesh, just when I thought the hockey world was sleeping...BOOM a couple of trades happen!

Maybe we should all post fantasy trade proposals!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to superj2k10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Geesh, just when I thought the hockey world was sleeping...BOOM a couple of trades happen!

Maybe we should all post fantasy trade proposals!

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a big fan of them, especially since every one of them ewill include Caron for another teams best player, but yours was actually pretty good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to NorthernB's comment:

BOS - WPG

BOS

Dustin Byfuglien

WPG

Caron

& a 1st

BBB

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Haven't seen enough of Buff to really know if he fits the Bruins type play, but I have some doubts when I look at his +-.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

BOS - WPG

BOS

Dustin Byfuglien

WPG

Caron

& a 1st

BBB

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Haven't seen enough of Buff to really know if he fits the Bruins type play, but I have some doubts when I look at his +-.

I don't think that benefits either team - it doesn't address Winnipeg's most pressing needs (Caron is useless to them, they have oodles of defensive prospects, and a low first round pick isn't enough essentially in and of itself), and it doesn't fill a hole in Boston with an appropriate player. Buff would drive CJ, and most of the Bruins fanbase, insane.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to perrysound's comment:

[QUOTE]

BOS - WPG

BOS

Dustin Byfuglien

WPG

Caron

& a 1st

BBB

[/QUOTE]

I don't think that benefits either team - it doesn't address Winnipeg's most pressing needs (Caron is useless to them, they have oodles of defensive prospects, and a low first round pick isn't enough essentially in and of itself), and it doesn't fill a hole in Boston with an appropriate player. Buff would drive CJ, and most of the Bruins fanbase, insane.

[/QUOTE]

Id offer that for Ladd and Stuart though.   Id throw loui in to sweeten the pot.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

And so begins e-harmony.  Or J(ets)-date in this case. 

Stuart isn't the answer.  Ladd is a third liner on the Bruins. Byfuglien would be this year's Jagr - his stick is too long. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Byfuglien would be this year's Jagr - his stick is too long. 

[/QUOTE]

Julien would pull the hair out of the side of his head with the way Byfuglien plays.

The Bruins would have to come up with a new position that suits the way he plays.............Rover. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

I think if Big Buff adopted CJ's style he could make an impact for this team.

I dont think players like Marshy & Looch were 3 zone players but they seem to have adopted CJ's system and have become somewhat defensively responsible. Winning does that!

Zee Boychuk

Buff Dougie 

Quaider Millar/Krug/Bart....

imho...

BBB

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

I dont think players like Marshy & Looch were 3 zone players but they seem to have adopted CJ's system and have become somewhat defensively responsible. Winning does that!

Zee Boychuk

Buff Dougie 

imho...

BBB

[/QUOTE]

That "if" is bigger than Byfuglien is pre training camp. He'd be a great pick-up for a lot of teams, but not the Bruins. He simply does not, and will not, play B's style hockey.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Zee Boychuk

Buff Dougie 

imho...

BBB

[/QUOTE]

That "if" is bigger than Byfuglien is pre training camp. He'd be a great pick-up for a lot of teams, but not the Bruins. He simply does not, and will not, play B's style hockey.

[/QUOTE]

Concur with this.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Julien would pull the hair out of the side of his head with the way Byfuglien plays.

The Bruins would have to come up with a new position that suits the way he plays.............Rover. 

[/QUOTE]

Good one! I guess he could pull hair out of his nose.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Shupe, I've watched him for 2 and a half years now. The number of times Noel brought up to the media Buff's need to be more responsible defensively borders on countless. Buff's either inability or unwillingness to do that is a big part of the reason Noel's unemployed now. I don't think CJ would have anymore luck.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

Would Lucic retain the nickname fatty if buff were on the team?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to schlich's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would Lucic retain the nickname fatty if buff were on the team?

[/QUOTE]

Good god thats a great point. Thats a dealbreaker for me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

How many days until March 5th?

Haven't seen enough of Buff to really know if he fits the Bruins type play? Watching any 'Peg game against the Bruins should suffice...

Next?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, CJ would end up pulling the hair out of both sides of his head. Buff is an interesting talent, but doesn't really fit this team's concept. Whether that can be taught to him at this point of his career, who knows? He sure is big and can skate well.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to mxt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, CJ would end up pulling the hair out of both sides of his head. Buff is an interesting talent, but doesn't really fit this team's concept. Whether that can be taught to him at this point of his career, who knows? He sure is big and can skate well.

[/QUOTE]

Quinnville is an excellent coach and had negative results.  Buff thinks hes bigger then the game.  As you say, awesome skill, just wont excel into an allstar bc of his mind set.  Winnipeg should put kane and buff out there and see what kinda return they can bring.  I see buff in philly for some reason.