Yeah, No, Video
posted at 10/26/2013 10:05 AM EDT
So, this team is so freakin' boring. They rarely change lines. They rarely do anything wrong. They rarely lose. Same guys, year...four now? Same old victories. Boring, boring, boring.
1. Captain Phillips - Awesome. Tom Hanks is such a great actor and this is a real life story. It's incredibly intense. Literally edge of your seat intense. It also gives you a different look and understanding of the Somali pirates. Vote: Yeah
2. Gravity - Sandra Bullock is hot. The scenes are well done. The views of Earth and space are amazing. If that's enough for you, you'll dig it. I found it long, drawn out and boring. Vote: Video
3. The Family - Dinero in a gangster film playing a rat. Looked fun. It sure was not! I couldn't wait for it to end. I think I laughed once and that was during the intro stuff with the Despicable Me guys. Vote: No
4. Prisoners - One of the best films I've seen. It's an abducted child movie, so it's hard to say "I loved it", but it was awesome. When leaving, I had the same feeling that I had when leaving "Gone Baby Gone". Vote: Yeah!
5. You're Next - It was a good slasher film with a new twist. If you dig horror flicks, this one is a good one. Vote - Video
6. The Heat - This movie is a freakin' riot. From beginning to end, I was busting out. Probably the funniest movie I've seen in years.
Not sure if Sandra Bullock and that fat lady from the fat couple tv show are funny? Watch this and tell me if you don't laugh:
Are you a narc?
(That's KNOTB McIntyre.)
Vote: Absolutely see it on video
That's all from sunny Florida for now. Let me know if there's a good one I missed.