Yeah these losses are better

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Yeah these losses are better

Now that this team has become one of the weak sisters of the NHL, its better that they never have any sort of lead than to blow it late. Its less aggravating.

Definitely got more time to do things rather than watch the Blue jacket... er, I mean Bruins lose every night.

Yep, Jerome, you were right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Yeah these losses are better

I think you're right.  You should give up on them all together.  They're awful, they blow leads, they have no heart and this has been going on for far too long.

You should stop watching and stop reading about them.  Most importantly, you should stop wasting your time discussing them with delusional fans who can't see the forest for the trees.  You can start your crusade by deleting your account here. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think you're right.  You should give up on them all together.  They're awful, they blow leads, they have no heart and this has been going on for far too long.

You should stop watching and stop reading about them.  Most importantly, you should stop wasting your time discussing them with delusional fans who can't see the forest for the trees.  You can start your crusade by deleting your account here. 

I did give up on them altogether. They are awful. They do blow leads. They have no heart. You are correct on all counts. This is not a good hockey team.

Deleting my account is too much effort.  I'll just remind you how awful they are after every game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to tukka-fall's comment:

yuo said timmie wasnot nhl goaler befour he winned cup.so thier is hope fore teem yet

I'd comment but I can't make out enough words in English to understand.

Maybe you could change your screen name to "Tuukka blow lead."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

yuo said timmie wasnot nhl goaler befour he winned cup.so thier is hope fore teem yet

I actually agree with this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I actually agree with this.

Me too, i actually might have been one of the people that didn't think the B's could win the Cup with TT. Maybe there is hope !?!!?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Now that this team has become one of the weak sisters of the NHL, its better that they never have any sort of lead than to blow it late. Its less aggravating.

Definitely got more time to do things rather than watch the Blue jacket... er, I mean Bruins lose every night.

Yep, Jerome, you were right.

See ya.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

There will be plenty more of these zero effort games. 

Forget about first place! The leafs are coming for second and the sens not far behind

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:

Forget about first place! The leafs are coming for second and the sens not far behind

The L.A. Kings won the Cup with the 8th seed.Where you finish doesn't really matter, its how you are playing going into them.The B's have 14 games to go, more than enough to straighten it out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They are not awful dude, they just can't score. They are still probably a playoff team. Hamilton looks like he's going to be a star. Seguin maybe not as good as the hype but decent.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I just hope that we lose 50% of the remaining games so we get a better draft choice ...cause lets face it PC is completaly devastated after the Iginla flop ....he wont do nothing so lets concentrate on next season ........yep my prediction for the cup is wrong for this year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I hope they end up in sixth place. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I hope they end up in sixth place. 

Yes.  Bring on them jets.