Yes tickets again March 24 against Montreal! What can I say...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes tickets again March 24 against Montreal! What can I say...

It's not like I do it on purpose but got some cancellations from 2 of my Bruin buddies (or not buddies) .

Who here is interested in 2 tickets section 318 . 100$ for the pair .My friends will take the loss as they paid more than double that.
    Send me a message on my home page . 

If there are many interested I'll have to do a draw.
    I'll go with the 100 post + system  .  : )

Sorry no Hab fans ! unless it's Kennedy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Yes tickets again! What can I say...

For which game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Yes tickets again! What can I say...

In Response to Re: Yes tickets again! What can I say...:
    [QUOTE]For which game?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

sorry I just edited my subject box. Duh !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Re: Yes tickets again March 24 against Montreal! What can I say...

interested. unable to send message, nor do i have 100+ posts but that's a stupid requirement anyway and you should lose that.

it appears i now have 117 posts. i have changed my mind on the requirement and now support it fully.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Yes tickets again March 24 against Montreal! What can I say...:
    [QUOTE]interested. unable to send message, nor do i have 100+ posts but that's a stupid requirement anyway and you should lose that. it appears i now have 117 posts. i have changed my mind on the requirement and now support it fully.
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]

I think I can use better judgement than the quantity of posts .  It's just a way not get trolls .
    I've been doing this 3 years now and my system works most of the time. I did get screwed a couple of times as the member was not serious.
    I'm sure there will be great demand for these tickets therefore I will only confirm on Monday to whom te tickets will go to. 
    If it were upto my so called 2 friends they'de have me sell them in front of the Garden and I'm sure a scalper would buy them for more than 50/ticket.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BTW IMPORTANT:

You cannot send me a message unless you become a friend on Boston.com first on my homepage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Yes tickets again March 24 against Montreal! What can I say...:
    [QUOTE]It's not like I do it on purpose but got some cancellations from 2 of my Bruin buddies (or not buddies) . Who here is interested in 2 tickets section 318 . 100$ for the pair .My friends will take the loss as they paid more than double that. Send me a message on my home page .  If there are many interested I'll have to do a draw. I'll go with the 100 post + system  .  : ) Sorry no Hab fans ! unless it's Kennedy
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

No Habs fans, eh?

What if you get hoodwinked and a Hab fan ends up with those tix?

What are you going to do??  You going to call a cop??

I'll be looking forward to a creative chant from the crowd.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

If I am selected I could also give you my user name and password on nhl.com to watch games online as sweetner on top of the cash :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Legion i there a deadline? Just wondering for getting off work purposes but then again I would def call out. I know for sure one of my good friends who lives a lil out of boston would go die hard bruins fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Alright who's interested for these tickets ?
    Previous buyer cannot go anymore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

$100 for a pair of tickets....wow....we can only dream of getting a pair of Leaf tickets for anything close to that.

We need to forgo eating for a couple of weeks, or not pay the mortgage for a month to go to a Leaf game.

If I lived there (been to Boston a few times.......great walking city) I'd be all over those.

This game is going to be a war; I'd love to be at that one....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That's why it's a deal but only for regulars here. 
    I can sell them the day of the game at a much higher rate.

big showdowns this week:

www.thebruinsblog.net/2011/03/21/big-week-to-get-your-hands-on-some-hot-bruins-tickets/20110321_bruins-week-ahead-300px/">

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

I can't believe there isn't more interest in these tickets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: Yes tickets again March 24 against Montreal! What can I say...:
    [QUOTE]That's why it's a deal but only for regulars here.  I can sell them the day of the game at a much higher rate. big showdowns this week: www.thebruinsblog.net/2011/03/21/big-week-to-get-your-hands-on-some-hot-bruins-tickets/20110321_bruins-week-ahead-300px/ " />
    Good for you Legion! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Yes tickets again March 24 against Montreal! What can I say...:
    [QUOTE]It's not like I do it on purpose but got some cancellations from 2 of my Bruin buddies (or not buddies) . Who here is interested in 2 tickets section 318 . 100$ for the pair .My friends will take the loss as they paid more than double that. Send me a message on my home page .  If there are many interested I'll have to do a draw. I'll go with the 100 post + system  .  : ) Sorry no Hab fans ! unless it's Kennedy

I'd offer, actually....I'm down in Saco, Maine for the night Thursday (conference) and that's only an hour from TD Garden. The only catch is that it's just me; my wife is still where we live in Central Maine. So if anyone is willing to sell a single, I'd be interested (even if it's in a section of all B's fans; I understand decorum!)

My plan right now is to find a sports bar and enjoy what should be a great game. On the other thread, I can't understand why any B's fan wouldn't want the Habs in the playoffs (and vice versa)...these games are the highlight of the season!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Yes tickets again March 24 against Montreal! What can I say... : I'd offer, actually....I'm down in Saco, Maine for the night Thursday (conference) and that's only an hour from TD Garden. The only catch is that it's just me; my wife is still where we live in Central Maine. So if anyone is willing to sell a single, I'd be interested (even if it's in a section of all B's fans; I understand decorum!) My plan right now is to find a sports bar and enjoy what should be a great game. On the other thread, I can't understand why any B's fan wouldn't want the Habs in the playoffs (and vice versa)...these games are the highlight of the season!
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Not too sure you will be surrounded by Bruin fans .
    I'll keep you posted.  Only because it's harder to sell a single ticket on gameday.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I wouldn't even suggest someone with a pair of tickets to sell a single. But if one is kicking around on Thursday, shoot me an email. I'd drive from Saco (and wear neutral colours, even!! Maybe green...I could pretend I thought it was a Celtics game.)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Still got 'em?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I wouldn't even suggest someone with a pair of tickets to sell a single. But if one is kicking around on Thursday, shoot me an email. I'd drive from Saco (and wear neutral colours, even!! Maybe green...I could pretend I thought it was a Celtics game.)
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Delete your email my friend.  You don't want trolls getting a hold of that.

I will leave you a pending friend message on your homepage and we'll communicate that way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Still got 'em?
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE]

Please let me know what your intentions are.  I would like to commit to someone by game time tonight.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Are these tickets still available? Season ticket holder who needs two for Thursday night. I can meet you to exchange money for tickets. I'd be using the tickets to take family.

Willing to trade for a playoff game if you'd prefer?

Anyway, all the best.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Are these tickets still available? Season ticket holder who needs two for Thursday night. I can meet you to exchange money for tickets. I'd be using the tickets to take family. Willing to trade for a playoff game if you'd prefer? Anyway, all the best.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

I will let you know tonight after the game tonight.

There are 2-3 other members here that seem serious.

I will request friendship on your home page. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

Jesus... If I didn't have some exams to write in 2 weeks, I'd really like to hit the road and go see that game with some Bruins' fans... and I'd be paying the beer...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Jesus... If I didn't have some exams to write in 2 weeks, I'd really like to hit the road and go see that game with some Bruins' fans... and I'd be paying the beer...
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]

if you would be buying the beer it means the Bruins won the game Wink