YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'll give you this one Stanley!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Wow that was a crazy game.  I was falling asleep until late in the third.  Can't remember the last time this bruins team turned in on in the third.  They played with desperation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Unbelievable! I really don't know what to think about this group.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

nice win. Finally a comeback of our own. Bartowski was less than impressive tonight. Mcquaid hopefully will be back soon. New lineup for next game

Horton Savard Lucic
    Wheeler Krejci Ryder
    Marchand Bergeron Campbell
    Thornton Seguin Recchi

Paille

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Lucic and Seguin were not impressive (again.)

But, I'll take the win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Lucic should spend two games up in the press box.  Guy is playing with zero passion and grit...all of the sudden he is a finesse goal scorer?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I heard that Horton will not be coming back that soon because in morning skate he was unable to take any shots

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Horton has been playing lately? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Talk about a mirror image of the Montreal game.  The Bruins played a throwaway game until late in the third period.  Bad mistakes by Bartkowski and Rask on the first goal and six penalty minutes for Recchi made for a grim two and a half periods.  And then everything changed. 

Nice to see a comeback like that.  It's been at least a month. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

That was sweet and great to see the B's not give up and make something happen. I'm sure Pitt is now feeling like the Bruins last night.......and wondering what the heck happened. Good on them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

maybe the key is to play like crap for 55 minutes or so then play a real good five.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

I went from having a bad night to having a good night.  I wonder if that 3rd period saved Julien's job.  He has to be on thin ice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:[QUOTE] Marchand Bergeron Campbell Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Campbell on the wing ? Umm he had one of his best games as a Bruin tonight at center don't mess with success.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS : Campbell on the wing ? Umm he had one of his best games as a Bruin tonight at center don't mess with success.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you were watching the same game? The three goals he was involved in he was playing wing in all

He is a adept center but he did look good playing as wing. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS : Are you sure you were watching the same game? The three goals he was involved in he was playing wing in all He is a adept center but he did look good playing as wing. Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20102011,2,628&fr=false

Yaz I stand corrected Julien rewarded Campbell's great play tonight and threw him out with Bergeron. You may now say "I told you so" and you just might be onto something.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Thank you B's

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunzcrazy. Show brunzcrazy's posts

See what a little grit and energy can do for this team? Sadly, they seem to parse both those things out with little regularity. But, I have to say, a team with its 2nd leading goal-scorer out and playing 4 rookies is going to be just that.. inconsistent. Im more than willing to give Savy some time to find his game, let the rookies grow and make a deadline trade for an exciting playoff run. I get as frustrated as the next guy, but this team will improve. Save the calls for fire-sales and Julien's head. See ya in April haters!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Part 2 of my prediction tonight ...a 7-1 Win over the Sens

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]See what a little grit and energy can do for this team? Sadly, they seem to parse both those things out with little regularity. But, I have to say, a team with its 2nd leading goal-scorer out and playing 4 rookies is going to be just that.. inconsistent. Im more than willing to give Savy some time to find his game, let the rookies grow and make a deadline trade for an exciting playoff run. I get as frustrated as the next guy, but this team will improve. Save the calls for fire-sales and Julien's head. See ya in April haters!
    Posted by brunzcrazy[/QUOTE]
    Savard actually showed improvement last night.It may not be as quickly as we'd like it but Savard is making progress.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Come on Stanley....... I just hope they show some fire!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Part 2 of my prediction tonight ...a 7-1 Win over the Sens Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

lol stanley is like a crack addict. You give him one hit(in his case predicting a win) and then he's throwing stanleys $450,000 dollar crack party (predictinga  7-1 win).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Here is goes again....one win and everyone is back on the Cup bandwagon.
    Hilarious

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

yep 7-1 tonight ....and everybody will say Stanley you're a genius ! ! !

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]yep 7-1 tonight ....and everybody will say Stanley you're a genius ! ! ! Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

You said the score last night would be 5 - 1 and that Seguin would score a goal. You weren't right.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I got the win mikzor...and for Seguin ...my crystal was a bit dirty ..Seguin's goal is for tonight ..sorry about that but the 7-1 score is the exact score for tonight ..another win for the B's

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013