You're kidding me, Ference?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: You're kidding me, Ference?

Class act, good player, gritty stand up guy.  The Bruins organization and us Bruin fans will miss him.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wow, you guys are pretty soft.  Get off your knees.

Back to the Pats side for you with the rest of the trolls.  You got no haaaht!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to readsocks' comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

[QUOTE]

I must say this article almost brought me to tears.  If you have kids of your own you know what I'm talking about here.  With everything that's going on in Ference's life, he decides he has to make one last stop before leaving town.  What a quality human being.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

I thought Ference was instrumental in bonding that room with all of the "stuff" he did in there, his sense of community.. heck.. who is the guy that brought the cup around in the home town of Boston when they won it?..Ference!..  Letting him go was a huge error.. I know the B's have kids coming up.. all of them combined cannot contribute what Ference has.. This one theey will regret... 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I put him in the "you don't know what you got til he's gone" category.   Time to let the kids play though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

his departure will hurt the bruins more than most think

I agree ...we will miss Andrew , and a guy that gave a finger to the habs fans desserve all my respect. 

Good luck Andrew !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Ference did many of the good things you like to see in recognizable adults. He was also a team first guy and played as well as he could. However it's time for a change as we all saw with the speed that the "D" in waiting provided when given the chance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from overpaid40. Show overpaid40's posts

A brave and good man that will be missed by not only the team, but the city of Boston as well. Good luck in Edmonton, and thanks for the memories.