Holiday Greetings from SlipperySam

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlipperySam. Show SlipperySam's posts

Holiday Greetings from SlipperySam

Just want to send best wishes for the holiday season to BDC members.  To those who celebrate Christmas, I hope you receive everything you want and your Christmas stocking will accommodate a 7-foot, 265-pound package.

All the best for 2014,

SlipperySam

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Holiday Greetings from SlipperySam

In response to SlipperySam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just want to send best wishes for the holiday season to BDC members.  To those who celebrate Christmas, I hope you receive everything you want and your Christmas stocking will accommodate a 7-foot, 265-pound package.

All the best for 2014,

SlipperySam

[/QUOTE]

Where is your site?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Sam, best to you in 2014 and (well) beyond. Your site remains as vibrant as ever and my first read on Celtics opinions and thought. Futbal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SlipperySam. Show SlipperySam's posts

Thanks Futbal.  I wish this season were providing more exciting reading, but it is kind of fun to experience the progress of the younger guys and to try to get a handle on what Danny may be up to.

Romneywins: I didn't come on here to advertise our site, so I won't post a URL here.  The name of our forum is Sam's Celtics Forum.

It appears to me that your forum has experienced a very positive evolution in both the quality and the tone of conversation.  And, for that, I congratulate you.

Thanks for your responses,

Sam