- 40 for AB last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

- 40 for AB last night

This was AB's +/- last night! What an embarrassment.

I think he is the next one to go on the block. His forte is supposed to be his defense and his +/- figures are usually in the negative. Not a building block in my book.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: - 40 for AB last night

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to user_3952186's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think he is the next one to go on the block. His forte is supposed to be his defense and his +/- figures are usually in the negative. Not a building block in my book.

[/QUOTE]

Wallace is right...they all talk a good game..they are melting down...their lack opf professionalism is showing...get rid of the slackers, mommas boys and cry babies...the ejections from the4 roster have only just begun...

And to all you babies in here who are convinced the Celtics can make a run in the playoffs...they are lottery bound...deal with it...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks God for that.This is a good draft and our second pick in the first round is looking better by the day.Our first pick could very well be between 1-6.Go celtics

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to user_3952186's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

true

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Bradley may not have had a good game or good stats from last night, but so what?

I am sure that no one is judging him off any ONE game.  If so, just about everyone in the NBA would get tossed out of the league as there are very few players who do not have that BAD game every once in a while.

The entire Celtics team stunk.  Please do not blame Bradley alone.

He is going to be a very good piece for whatever team he plays on for about the next 10 years even if he never becomes a star player or a point guard.  He can defend, he can score and there are many other players in the league who cannot do both as well as he can.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

If Bradley tries to do more than take one dribble and shoot, it's an adventure.

Reminds me of Tony Allen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3952186. Show user_3952186's posts

In response to charliedarling's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bradley may not have had a good game or good stats from last night, but so what?

I am sure that no one is judging him off any ONE game.  If so, just about everyone in the NBA would get tossed out of the league as there are very few players who do not have that BAD game every once in a while.

The entire Celtics team stunk.  Please do not blame Bradley alone.

He is going to be a very good piece for whatever team he plays on for about the next 10 years even if he never becomes a star player or a point guard.  He can defend, he can score and there are many other players in the league who cannot do both as well as he can.

[/QUOTE]

Followed up by a minus 6 last night against the likes of Crawford and Collison. Don't care that he scored 24. He is supposed to be the team's best defender and he cannot even get into thepositive against those two?

And the minus 40 the night before was not just one bad game. He has had that type of season. He's an 8th/9th man on any roster and contributes best in that way. Not starting and not someone you should look to score 20 a night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

With all due respect to the OP, isn't Bradley the least of the team's problems? He'll be a free agent soon and there's no guarantee he'll be back. 

Meantime, we are stuck with Wallace and Green for years on expensive deals. You like those guys? 

Sully meantime is doing his best to get suspended....