"This discussion is closed"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: "This discussion is closed"

In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed" : Still won't admit that you were wrong about Qyntel Woods making it back to the NBA?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

How was I wrong pray tell? Did I predict he would be in the NBA this year? I con't think so ... I said if he was looking to come back we should give him a workout. Now who's the

LIAR ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed" : How was I wrong pray tell? Did I predict he would be in the NBA this year? I con't think so ... I said if he was looking to come back we should give him a workout. Now who's the LIAR ?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Did the Celtics give him a workout? I think we can agree that the Celtics didn't give him a workout, right?

The mere fact that you thought Qyntel Woods had a shot at making it back to the NBA makes you WRONG!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed" : Did the Celtics give him a workout? I think we can agree that the Celtics didn't give him a workout, right? The mere fact that you thought Qyntel Woods had a shot at making it back to the NBA makes you WRONG!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

It makes you small minded ... cause you'll never know whether he could or couldn't as long as he opts to stay where he is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed" : It makes you small minded ... cause you'll never know whether he could or couldn't as long as he opts to stay where he is.

You're wrong. The reason why no NBA team wants him is because he's a criminal. Dog fighting is illegal in America. 

Again, you're still not admitting that you were wrong about Qyntel Woods. And again, THE MERE FACT THAT YOU THOUGHT he would make it back makes you 100% WRONG!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

The reason why no NBA team wants him is because he's a criminal. Dog fighting is illegal in America.

So you are the biased one on this board and there it is written for all to see!

Vick can come back to football but the NBA should ban Woods for life ... Nice!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]The reason why no NBA team wants him is because he's a criminal. Dog fighting is illegal in America. So you are the biased one on this board and there it is written for all to see! Vick can come back to football but the NBA should ban Woods for life ... Nice!

Biased? Michael Vick is a great QB. Qyntel Woods is what, the Lebron James of Poland. Get real!

I never said that Qyntel Woods should be banned from the NBA. It has more to do with not wanting the bad publicity than bias.

Again, you're still trying to justify what you said about Qyntel Woods. You're sweating the small stuff.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Oh I see ... the Great ones s/b forgiven and given a second chance but in your eyes Woods need not apply since he doesn't meet your standards ... Fierce has spoken ... so it is written and so it shall be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Oh I see ... the Great ones s/b forgiven and given a second chance but in your eyes Woods need not apply since he doesn't meet your standards ... Fierce has spoken ... so it is written and so it shall be.

That's where you're wrong again! Let's put it this way, I think Qyntel Woods will not make it back to the NBA, but you think he should be given a chance. The bottom line is all the NBA teams doesn't think he's worth the risk. Otherwise he would have had an invite from an NBA team. 

I guess you can also say that Qyntel Woods also didn't meet the standards of the NBA teams, right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldFirm. Show OldFirm's posts

[QUOTE]We are moving on but definitely not losing the argument. Study the tape and you will see the home team in Los Angeles getting every break known to man.  It's over but true.  And yes the series MVP was 5 for 24.  The fellow with the very small head.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Keep trolling.

The series MVP got 15 rebounds. How many guards got that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "This discussion is closed" : Keep trolling. The series MVP got 15 rebounds. How many guards got that?
    Posted by OldFirm[/QUOTE]

Already 20 posts in just one day. Trying to level up?

HAHAHA!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rassman. Show Rassman's posts

[QUOTE]BTW, whatever happened to Rondowski? He stop taking his meds too and become all paranoid with the BDC moderators to the point of banishment?
    The question is most likely "who is Rondowski posting as?" rather than "where did he go?"

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3aec6929c6-1bee-44fd-ac81-d943bb06934d&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:ec6929c6-1bee-44fd-ac81-d943bb06934dPost:3621d284-4e7a-4353-89c7-d31b46a7a266

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]Its about time. Those threads were simply ghastly and hateful. I'm sure that more will pop up though. But hey, we can always go back to the archives to "enjoy them" anytime we wish. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

In total agreement. That thread was an embarrassment to the Celtics Nation. It made us look like crybabies.

Why couldn't we just take the loss with class and dignity and say the Lakers were the better team in the Finals??

To be honest, I was surprised to see it last as long as it did.

Undecided

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

mmm-hmmm. to be honest, the celtic nation doesn't want to be scolded by waynestarr and certainly not by puddinpuddin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]mmm-hmmm. to be honest, the celtic nation doesn't want to be scolded by waynestarr and certainly not by puddinpuddin.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]mmm-hmmm. to be honest, the celtic nation doesn't want to be scolded by waynestarr and certainly not by puddinpuddin.
    If you or anyone else does not like being called out as a "crybaby", there is an easy enough solution.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

thank you for that, flobus.

i never posted in that initial thread because i didn't agree w/ it. the lakers won because they had a better team, certainly a bigger team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

And who are you again???....That's right, nobody important.

I guess the truth hurts!

HAHAHAHA!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]thank you for that, flobus. i never posted in that initial thread because i didn't agree w/ it. the lakers won because they had a better team, certainly a bigger team.
    My apologies then. I mistakenly took your earlier comments in this thread as being in support of the conspiracy lunatics. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

And who are you again???....That's right, nobody important.

I guess the truth hurts!

HAHAHAHA!!

that's nice, wayne. we can pick this back up w/ your next haughty post.